Mona/Muna from Somali Reacts get assaulted in broad daylight

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

If you do not know what is Somali React : It is a Somali Educational Skits that show the issues in our society.

This is her in one of the skits

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
'promoting bad influence' he says while spitting on her and snatching her phone, I'll never understand how some people fail to see such contradictory behaviors.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Probably happened in Eastleigh Nairobi lol.
That place is the biggest shithole I’ve been too
It is the definition of a living ghetto. No, it is a slum and a ghetto combined. Never seen such shitty place before as well.

Exodus

Alienist
giphy.gif

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
She's in Kenya/Nairobi and no one helped her? There are many Somalis there if this is true I'm sure the habaryeers would jump that guy.

Not doubting her though 'cause some men are really intimidating and aggressive.
Always thinking women are their property to do and say what they want to.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
I’m having hard time believing this. It is 2020 and loads of simps out there, I can’t believe nobody would come to her aid. Not even a simp? :gucciwhat: Either tough times or made up

She should have kicked him in the nuts. Oday or not, I still would have hit him if I were her.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
She's in Kenya/Nairobi and no one helped her? There are many Somalis there if this is true I'm sure the habaryeers would jump that guy.

Not doubting her though 'cause some men are really intimidating and aggressive.
Always thinking women are their property to do and say what they want to.
Walaal Eastleigh Nairobi are full of xaasids , danaystayaal oppurtunists and exploiters they are a different breed of Somalis and not the ones you know of, The people of Garissa and Mandera are more hospitable and would come for your aid , than reer Nairobi , I say this from experience during my young age sleeping rough in the streets ,

Somalis over there are bilaa naxariis wlahi
If you get stabbed in broad daylight , people walk by and not intervene unless these strangers are related to you qabiil wise.

it's not the same in South Africa , the community are close knit despite the resentful animosity they have for each other qabiil wise , perhaps because we are very few in numbers and would assist each other in terms of crisis , helping out the homeless, survivors and dad dhibaataysan in Nairobi it's your fucking fault if you fall in the ground

I feel sorry for what happened to Muna despite being popular for this informative Somali skits no one came to stop the old man humiliating her instead they spectated in large crowds and let the prick degrade her

Trending