Momma got her grove back baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is really true these girls truly cant compete with the wholesome traditional women that happen to be a little older. Look how triggered they all are.:russsmug:

I have never been attracted to girls my own age. I once fell in love with a woman who was a couple of years older than me and she rejected me because of the disparity in age.

Age is nothing but a number. We should re-inforce the prestige in marrying older women, they certainly make better companions and they are on a higher level of maturity.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I dont know if you are being serious or not but the prophet married someone 15 years older.

There is still dispute whether Khadija Raadiyalaahu a'anha was 28 years old or 40 or even mid 30s. Remember she bore children after some years with our prophet pbuh. So that means she couldnt have been 40. maybe younger. u cant be mid 40s and bear more kids

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Unislamic? Wasn't Khadija much older than the Prophet when they got married.

Don't call things you don't like unislamic.

This woman looks like she is in her 50s . Khadija Raadiyaalahu a'anha was disputed to be either 28 or mid 30s. Either way a children bearing age. This woman cannot have a child in her 50s

This woman looks like she is in her 50s . Khadija Raadiyaalahu a'anha was disputed to be either 28 or mid 30s. Either way a children bearing age. This woman cannot have a child in her 50s
Where in the religion does it say that its not allowed?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Where in the religion does it say that its not allowed?

OK. I was a bit over dramatic with my statement that it was unislamic. But there is a hadith in which prophet muhammad pbuh encouraged a young man to marry a woman of his age. Prophet pbuh said if your wife was your age, you could relive stress by playing and hanging out with each other. An older woman will not like that. Then the young man said, i married her to take care of my younger brothers and sisters as he goes to work. Then Prophet pbuh said, then u have done right.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
But on second thought, if they love each other, why not. YES, I am disgusted, but its NOT about me. Its about them. If they can see each other naked and not puke, well power to them.

I want to go to Jannaah. Is that hard to ask? God have mercy on me.
May Allah give you the jannatul Firdaus.

There is still dispute whether Khadija Raadiyalaahu a'anha was 28 years old or 40 or even mid 30s. Remember she bore children after some years with our prophet pbuh. So that means she couldnt have been 40. maybe younger. u cant be mid 40s and bear more kids

You can have kids in your 40's tho plus as the prophet was also 25, he was younger than her in all the ages you gave.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You can have kids in your 40's tho plus as the prophet was also 25, he was younger than her in all the ages you gave.

Was the prophet 25 tho? We know when Quran was revealed he was 40 years old. Or over 40. he had several children, i am guessing she was in her 30s. Yes u can have children at 40 but thoese days life was so hard and climate not kind to body, it will be impossible to have kids in your late 40s.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Lol xalimos on here be jealous. Maybe she likes young meat, maybe he likes them MILFs? Ever thought of that?

I myself find older women attractive.

:banderas:

I don't see any problem but this man is going to crave for younger girls after 2 weeks I know fobs they change quickly!! That woman may get heart attack when he leaves her!! Not to sound rude this reminds me of a sixir incident that happened but mashallah good for them!!

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Was the prophet 25 tho? We know when Quran was revealed he was 40 years old. Or over 40. he had several children, i am guessing she was in her 30s. Yes u can have children at 40 but thoese days life was so hard and climate not kind to body, it will be impossible to have kids in your late 40s.
Khadija R.A was a rich lady. She was probably living better life than the rich people of today.
She married the messenger while he was 25 and she was 40.
15 years after he received the revelation.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Khadija R.A was a rich lady. She was probably living better life than the rich people of today.
She married the messenger while he was 25 and she was 40.
15 years after he received the revelation.

Wardheere

No, when Prophet pbuh received revelation he was 40. That part is CLEAR. I think the 15 years, Khadija RA was older 15 i think. I dont believe she was 40, there is dispute in Hadith and Fiqh others say 28 and others day 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts