Momma got her grove back baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
a lot of haters, id love to blow your single hooyo back while u in your room studying for your finals while u call me adeer every single day. screw these young xalimos, i want their hooyos.
:pachah1:
Nasty f*ck :mahubowtf:
tenor.gif

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I don't think I can sleep if that's not her son. I've never seen a somali couple like this and I think I would have heard about it.:liberaltears::susp:
Someone mentioned that this is really a thing. Older ladies are going back to somalia to hook up with fobs in Somalia.I thought it was just men who were doing it but it seems like women are doing this as well.

It’s just wows

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
we see old heads always getting with younger chicks and lets face it its not got anything to do with getting kids its all about attraction they lost attraction for their wives hence they get a younger better looking one

If they both attracted to one another whats the deal?

in both cases its mostly about attraction even marrying a woman your age attraction plays the biggest role.

:mjswag:

Nomad2054

a lot of haters, id love to blow your single hooyo back while u in your room studying for your finals while u call me adeer every single day. screw these young xalimos, i want their hooyos.

thats really disturbing and funny at the same time :lolbron:

I am sorry I hate using qashin button but I have to. What the heck is that??? I am ashamed of her. U r supposed to be flattered by young men attention, but not actually go all the way to the base. Seriously. Its unislamic!
Unislamic? Wasn't Khadija much older than the Prophet when they got married.

Don't call things you don't like unislamic.

Nomad2054

so, youd be making love to her personality miyaa?
:susp:

a woman has to have some physical appeal but there aint nothing more beautiful than a women with intellect, experience, diin, dhaqan and confidence.

older woman have that minus the youthful beauty but there is another form of beauty a woman has in her 40s, women are like starts they go supernova before menopause.

:yacadiim:

now why is it mostly women hating on this union is there no sisterhood amongst women :mahubowtf:

if the situation was reversed you would have the men of S-spot come out in full support.

:farmajoyaab:
I'm not hating just being honest. :tacky:
Anyone who says that doesn't creep them out is lying. I wish the best for them though, inshaAllah.

I am sorry I hate using qashin button but I have to. What the heck is that??? I am ashamed of her. U r supposed to be flattered by young men attention, but not actually go all the way to the base. Seriously. Its unislamic!
I dont know if you are being serious or not but the prophet married someone 15 years older.

What is wrong with the women in this thread hating on this lovely couple?

I think they feel threatened that young guys are even entertaining the fact they would go for mature women.:siilaanyolaugh:

There are probably thousands of older single Somali women(27-35). Imagine if it wasn't taboo and socially unacceptable for us to marry them...

Obviously, as a second or a third wive:stevej: but still would cause a dent in the current market. The mehr price would plummet even further than it has recently. Right down to a few apple seeds according to my forecast #SuugoScience.:yacadiim:
download.jpeg

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity

:yacadiim:My diagnosis :

You are short and you feel as though young xalimos have not been giving you the respect you deserve so in an attempt to final dominate these young xalimos, you seek out their sexual frustrated single mothers so that you can finally be on high statues to them , their adeer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts