Momma got her grove back baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
36556875_1615717835217802_8926853314419621888_n.jpg

36527995_1615717481884504_3541375198987026432_n.jpg

Nomad2054

if anyone happens to be related first of all this is not an insult to this beautiful couple, i am just admiring the balls on this woman to get what she wants even at that age.

good for her :salute:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am sorry I hate using qashin button but I have to. What the heck is that??? I am ashamed of her. U r supposed to be flattered by young men attention, but not actually go all the way to the base. Seriously. Its unislamic!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But on second thought, if they love each other, why not. YES, I am disgusted, but its NOT about me. Its about them. If they can see each other naked and not puke, well power to them.

I want to go to Jannaah. Is that hard to ask? God have mercy on me.

Nomad2054

I am sorry I hate using qashin button but I have to. What the heck is that??? I am ashamed of her. U r supposed to be flattered by young men attention, but not actually go all the way to the base. Seriously. Its unislamic!

you might not like it but calling it un islamic thats a touch to far dont you think, everyday some old fart gets a young girl but when a mature women does the same we got an issue.

:gucciwhat:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
oh dear blade you gave me qashin rating :wow1:

and i thought we were friends :ohdamn:

if it will help you sleep easier tonight then yes of course she is his mother :sass2:
I don't think I can sleep if that's not her son. I've never seen a somali couple like this and I think I would have heard about it.:liberaltears::susp:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have met at least 3 somali young men who have told me they have a thing for older somali women, which they say was an original crush they had on their step mammas growing up. (step momma meaning the young wife of their father) Its basically a sickness that needs to be washed with zam zam water

Nomad2054

But on second thought, if they love each other, why not. YES, I am disgusted, but its NOT about me. Its about them. If they can see each other naked and not puke, well power to them.

I want to go to Jannaah. Is that hard to ask? God have mercy on me.

i wanted us to be as happy as that couple basra but after this i dont know how i feel about you.:damedamn:

by the way both men and women are allowed to marry younger spouse in islam.
:cosbyhmm:

Nomad2054

I don't think I can sleep if that's not her son. I've never seen a somali couple like this and I think I would have heard about it.:liberaltears::susp:

i am sorry to have ruined your day Blade :kendrickcry:

but why are women looked down upon for doing the same thing as men even when the religion allows it. :patrice:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
i am sorry to have ruined your day Blade :kendrickcry:

but why are women looked down upon for doing the same thing as men even when the religion allows it. :patrice:
It's just culturally they have less chance to give birth the older she is so it's looked down upon, so people don't do that. And you'd assume they'd have been married already and alot of half siblings everywhere is discouraged

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
we see old heads always getting with younger chicks and lets face it its not got anything to do with getting kids its all about attraction they lost attraction for their wives hence they get a younger better looking one

If they both attracted to one another whats the deal?

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
we see old heads always getting with younger chicks and lets face it its not got anything to do with getting kids its all about attraction they lost attraction for their wives hence they get a younger better looking one

If they both attracted to one another whats the deal?
u always look for reasons to hate on niggas.. lets see if youll be attracted to ur wife for the rest of your life and vice versa.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
a lot of haters, id love to blow your single hooyo back while u in your room studying for your finals while u call me adeer every single day. screw these young xalimos, i want their hooyos.
:pachah1:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
The lives of these two have nothing to do with me. If they are happy and break no laws, who am I to judge? Life is short enough as it is. Judgment on those who have nothing to do with us is a waste of time.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
a lot of haters, id love to blow your single hooyo back while u in your room studying for your finals while u call me adeer every single day. scre these young xalimo, i want their hooyos.
:pachah1:
:whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts