Moments that you want removed from your life. Soo gaal

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
That was incredibly autistic of you. What makes you think it's socially acceptable to joke about Nazi shit

I was supersetting window-wipers and hanging leg raises and I experienced something called a coregasm. Exercises that work your core can basically make you nut sometimes. A pretty Indonesian PT I used to playfully flirt with saw the whole thing :damn::damn:

I was supersetting window-wipers and hanging leg raises and I experienced something called a coregasm. Exercises that work your core can basically make you nut sometimes. A pretty Indonesian PT I used to playfully flirt with saw the whole thing :damn::damn:
LOOOOL. Did you nut right in front of her?? :damn: :damn:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

What did that look like?? Did you start convulsing or make noises?!

:dead: :deadosama:

when i stabbed this girls hand in school with a pen who was nagging me to go inside even tho it wasn't her business what i do at all literally everyone didn't talk to me there was only 4 people in the class lol (new school) and they thought i was an animal i kinda was tbh but it still hurt
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

when i stabbed this girls hand in school with a pen who was nagging me to go inside even tho it wasn't her business what i do at all literally everyone didn't talk to me there was only 4 people in the class lol (new school) and they thought i was an animal i kinda was tbh but it still hurt
We'd probably get a hefty prison sentence if we did the shit we did at school now wallahi lol. I remember punching some cadaan c*nt called Bret with all my might around that age. He started crying and had an asthma attack, his mom had to pick him up. I didn't even get a slap on the wrist :russ: :russ:

We'd probably get a hefty prison sentence if we did the shit we did at school now wallahi lol. I remember punching some cadaan c*nt called Bret with all my might around that age. He started crying and had an asthma attack, his mom had to pick him up. I didn't even get a slap on the wrist :russ: :russ:
typical cadaans in primary i called this white boy fat and they gave me lunch detention

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
For me it is every moment that has to do with away from my own company or solitude. But it has been better now since i am listening to Khutbahs. My sense of Lone Jiini is vastly diminishing. :)

Trending

Latest posts