Moment of Truth

This is probably THE COLDEST game show I've ever seen in my life.
Shit has me going :damn::damn::damn: so many times

Basically contestant can win up to 500 000$ but they have to tell the truth. Questions get progressively harder, they have family and friends on the sidelines supporting them (they end up getting humiliated LMFAO)

Anyway.....enjoy the fuckery

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I watched the whole show. It’s so entertaining. Her husband is a cuck and she’s a hoè. Ironically out of all those tough questions she answered truthfully she lied about the easiest question “do you think you’re a good person”
:mjlol: :pachah1::russ::lolbron::damn:

Last edited:
I watched the whole show. It’s so entertaining. Her husband is a cuck and she’s a hoè. Ironically out of all those tough questions she answered truthfully she lied about the easiest question “do you think you’re a good question”:mjlol: :pachah1::russ::lolbron::damn:
Bruh click on the channel there's episodes for days, I binged watched it when I first found out

The one with the madow couple is just :dead:

The ones with the Asian women is just :urgh:
B1tch was like my dad didn't pay my tuition because he was hiding the money and her sisters agreed, nigga did the test and passed wallahi I felt for that guy, one of the biggest curse one can get is having doochil s as daughters:ohlord:

The one with h0e daughter and her father the retired NYPD cop is just :deadpeter:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Bruh click on the channel there's episodes for days, I binged watched it when I first found out

The one with the madow couple is just :dead:

The ones with the Asian women is just :urgh:
B1tch was like my dad didn't pay my tuition because he was hiding the money and her sisters agreed, nigga did the test and passed wallahi I felt for that guy, one of the biggest curse one can get is having doochil s as daughters:ohlord:

The one with h0e daughter and her father the retired NYPD cop is just :deadpeter:
Thanks bro I’m definitely watching them them episodes I’m still in shock how personal the questions are In this show :damn:

Thanks bro I’m definitely watching them them episodes I’m still in shock how personal the questions are In this show :damn:
Wallahi when I said it's the COLDEST it's the COLDEST!!

They ask step-mothers would have you step-son on the family company payroll if he wasn't your step-son?
jbhmmm.png

Shorty answers: No, then looks straight at niggas face :dead:

Trending