Mom says!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
One of the best advice I got before getting married was never share your martial problems with anyone, not with your family and certainly not with your friends.

So when I inform my mom about some things am going through with my husband she goes hoyo nimanka waa ciyaalo abaha ba aniga ba soo hayay ee haysa nin kaga!
Sorry my Somali wack! I wanted to get close to how she said it lol
What do you expect when you get married in your 20s? I know shit about marriage and what kind work that is. I also need to first work on me and my relationship with Allah before I can’t love another human and expect them to love too.
I also think most Somali don’t like marrying a women in her late 20s to early 30s, which is weird

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You gotta share some.with someone you trust. Otherwise it will weight you down.
Well, you could always go to a therapist. I know we Somalis don’t believe in that but if I ever have problems(god forbid) I would go that route. It’s better than your family and friends knowing your problems. Just remember this, when you and your husband solve your problems, your family and friends will still remember the problem, you could forget because of his other good qualities but they won’t

Why are you online if you're married? Shouldn't you be serving your husband and making him pleased?

Does he know you're on Somalispot?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Why are you online if you're married? Shouldn't you be serving your husband and making him pleased?

She shouldn't be online without a male relative watching the screen soomaahan?
:pachah1:

What do you expect when you get married in your 20s? I know shit about marriage and what kind work that is. I also need to first work on me and my relationship with Allah before I can’t love another human and expect them to love too.
I also think most Somali don’t like marrying a women in her late 20s to early 30s, which is weird
Th

I come here only when I am in the toilet.taking huge dump lol no he does not know. My husband doesn't need to know everything I do. Individuality is important.

She shouldn't be online without a male relative watching the screen soomaahan?
:pachah1:

Absolutely. Anything can happen online. She should be monitored at all times and he should have a list of all the websites she visits and he should install an encrypted undeletable app that prevents the 'recent history' tab from being deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts