Mohamud Diyano named head of Puntland Security Commando Forces

Let's check in with Deni....

jon-snow-take-a-knee.gif

The Nutty Professor has surely lost any remaining credibility, if he had any left.

1646357503253.jpeg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Mashallah, this good news, if both leaders and Puntites cheifs agreed on this, then I don't see no problem here, now let the PSF hunt the Somaliland funded terrorist forming in Sanaag.:samwelcome:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Mashallah, this good news, if both leaders and Puntites cheifs agreed on this, then I don't see no problem here, now let the PSF hunt the Somaliland funded terrorist forming in Sanaag.:samwelcome:
You surely not a bright one aren’t you? People basically died for nothing and diyaano’s miltia getting called terrorist only for him to come back :wtfdis:

You surely not a bright one aren’t you? People basically died for nothing and diyaano’s miltia getting called terrorist only for him to come back :wtfdis:
Just imagine in any scenario where you fire someone, and they tell you to f*k off. Then they b*chslap you for the whole world to see. Then you crawl on your knees to them and give them their job back.

To this Munafatso guy, that is a win win for everybody....
:mjlol:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Ina Diyaano is foreign funded agent(possible by Farmaajo) and he will be easily replaced once the dust settles and he looses his guard, this is what I suggested before when this small skirmish started at first.

Now worry about the droughts, inflation, high fuel prices and Muse Bihi dictatorship plaguing your desert traingle region. :camby:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Ina Diyaano is foreign funded agent(possible by Farmaajo) and he will be easily replaced once the dust settles and he looses his guard, this is what I suggested before when this small skirmish started at first.

Now worry about the droughts, inflation, high fuel prices and Muse Bihi dictatorship plaguing your desert traingle region. :camby:
:russ: dude you make 50 threads a day about somaliland over the most trivial news. The lack of self awareness is astonishing

now go make a somaliland thread like a fan you are :mjlol:

:russ: dude you make 50 threads a day about somaliland over the most trivial news. The lack of self awareness is astonishing

now go make a somaliland thread like a fan you are :mjlol:
His hometown is being bombed on a daily basis by his own people and this dude manufactures anti-SL stories based on Facebook rumours on the daily.

He is a walking, talking literal definition of the cope meme..
:mjlol:

YAMS

I like milk and potato.
This is a great compromise and shows why PL is a leader among states. They have ended the bloodshed and created a new agency which, of course, will be receiving support from various agencies in the world. Correct me if I'm wrong ..but they just created the first state intelligence agency..right? Eating with both hands them puntites. Allaha u barakeeyo.

Why do you care about what happens in PL?

I cant speak for @Vito Rizutto but I care about what happens in Southern provinces like PL because I care about the South. AaranJaan are doing a good job of turning disloyal JSL citizens of Badhan into patriotic Somaalilanders so Im with @Manafesto I hope they defeat General Diyaana assuming Diyaana family is supported by disloyal JSL citizens from Badhan

1 of the few things I like about the Jeegan regime is working with AaranJaan to sideline disloyal JSL citizens in Badhan

Last edited:
I cant speak for @Vito Rizutto but I care about what happens the Southern province like PL because I care about the South. AaranJaan are doing a good job of turning disloyal JSL citizens of Badhan into patriotic Somaalilanders so Im with @Manafesto I hope they defeat General Diyaana assuming Diyaana family is supported by disloyal JSL citizens from Badhan

1 of the few things I like about the Jeegan regime is working with AaranJaan to sideline disloyal JSL citizens in Badhan
Puntland is not south Somalia, I suggest you take on your glasses and re-check your map of Somalia.