Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Hung jury/Mistrial

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Mohamed Nur’s (the cop) case in Minnesota, the jury has retired to consider their verdict. Tolow, what will the verdict be?

I predict a mistrial.

Give your prediction.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This verdict will also serve as the answer to, in America atleast, are Somalis black:browtf:

Never intergate or think your cadan ever or else you will be shamed like this but i wonder why not go for the death penalty since the victim is a muslim

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@AussieHustler The guy is doomed, he is charged with second-degree murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter. To beat one you have to admit to the other, it’s lose lose situation.

Guys

I like your views, but don’t act like you are Johnny Cochran, O.J’s attorney, it’s only predictions.

America is the land of the free. Didn’t they arrest & sentence to jail a couple of KKK guys who wanted to blow up a Somali mosque? If he looses or wins, justice has been served.

Guys

I like your views, but don’t act like you are Johnny Cochran, O.J’s attorney, it’s only predictions.

America is the land of the free. Didn’t they arrest & sentence to jail a couple of KKK guys who wanted to blow up a Somali mosque? If he looses or wins, justice has been served.
No such thing as justice here and the only reason they were arrested is because the fbi caught them and not the useless overweight police

I am not like donald duck and obey Allah's laws sxb

@Mehmet

Aren’t you told (Islamically) to obey the law of the land or make hijra from it? Sxb, only criminal minded people advice others to flee from justice. Don’t use Islam as a justification because it asks you to follow the laws of the land.

@Mehmet

Aren’t you told (Islamically) to obey the law of the land or make hijra from it? Sxb, only criminal minded people advice others to flee from justice. Don’t use Islam as a justification because it asks you to follow the laws of the land.
Unjust laws againist minorities is not a law as it is just oppression

@Mehmet

And yeah he should have left because he is doomed now as somalis are hated here despite not being half a percent of the population

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending