Mohamed Morsi ,Egypt's former president dies after court appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mohamed Morsi, ousted president of Egypt, dies in court

Imprisoned former leader, 67, collapses and dies while on trial on espionage charges

Mohamed Morsi pictured while on trial

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
4709.jpg

El-Sisi is a much better President for Egypt, he is defeating radical Islamists and wants closer ties with the US and Israel. Only the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood will be sad that Morsi is dead.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
"They Refused me to have a copy of the Quran in my cell, but what they don't know is that I have memorized it for over 40 years.

I just wanted to touch the Quran, nothing more"

As a Muslim who loves his Deen these words deeply touched me. :frdfvsb::it0tdo8: Allah yar7amhu AUN

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
"They Refused me to have a copy of the Quran in my cell, but what they don't know is that I have memorized it for over 40 years.

I just wanted to touch the Quran, nothing more"

As a Muslim who loves his Deen these words deeply touched me. :frdfvsb::it0tdo8: Allah yar7amhu AUN

Morsi, Sisi, kkk Egyptian got some silly surnames.

Jokes aside, AUN. Morsi was one of the better Arab leaders and wasn't a cuck, which isn't a tough accomplishment but it's worth saying.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
brooo.PNG

Assholes wallahi, they imprisoned him for half a decade and after he leaves this world, they don't even let him be buried in his family cemetery.:faysalwtf:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Sisi, Assad, Bashir (Sudan), Rouhani, MBS (Saudi), MBZ (UAE) :dead:

You couldn't think of a worse roster if you tried. What a time we are living when the Middle East is run by these dickheads :russ:
It sure is. They're all about to kill each other again due to Saudi-Iran drama in the Persian Gulf.

America is getting trigger happy as well, reminds me of Call Of Duty MO2:deadpeter:

The Saudis, UAE and Sisi are in jovial mood while Turkey, Qatar and I.B are mourning. Check the news what President Erdogan of Turkey said about President Sisi of Egypt in relation to the death of Morsi.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
AUN to the only democratically elected leader of Egypt.

The Saudis, UAE and Sisi are in jovial mood while Turkey, Qatar and I.B are mourning. Check the news what President Erdogan of Turkey said about President Sisi of Egypt in relation to the death of Morsi.

No surprise there, Terrorists like House of Saud and UAE oppose a democratically elected leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending