Mohamed Hassan was the victim of that mathow shooter in downtown Minneapolis

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
The mathow was offended that he was shoulder bumped and he shot Mohamed Hassan to death. They caught the Mathow last I heard.

The guy kind of looks like Corbin Bleu when he had an afro
1627969246339.png

The mathow was offended that he was shoulder bumped and he shot Mohamed Hassan to death. They caught the Mathow last I heard.

Thats just sad protesting and rallying for the same people that will kill you for shit like this. And since yall live in those areas, that country will be like South Africa very soon.

I'm not racist, but it must be asked, why do they always throw their life away for the stupidest reasons.

I would understand killing him out of self defense or if he hurt your family, but he just bumped into you
:westbrookwtf:

these people will kill you for looking at them I watch the show the first 48 and the madow kill each other for the most dumbest things ever like this one guy who ran over and killed his friend for 47 dollars lmao hence why I cross the street if it is a lot of them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

the madhoow probably shot him because he was attracted to Mohammed :( He was fighting with himself poor soul ---rot in jail