Mogadishu Youtuber: "Who Ever Kills A Farmaajo Supporter Goes to Heaven just like a Jihad War and is a Shahiid"

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Galmudug-State probably approves this message, this is probably the fastest way to go to Heaven, just show up at one of these demonstrations in Mogadishu and either get shot by Farmaajo's tribal militias or shoot a random Gaajo Gedoin looking for some work like @Calaf or @TekNiKo :mjlaugh:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
@Galmudug-State probably approves this message, this is probably the fastest way to go to Heaven, just show up at one of these demonstrations in Mogadishu and either get shot by Farmaajo's tribal militias or shoot a random Gaajo Gedoin looking for some work like @Calaf or @TekNiKo :mjlaugh:
You know what i dont like about these guys. They all live in europe in a nice appartement screaming in their laptop telling young people back home to start riots and kill others. While they are safe in their European neighborhood

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You know what i dont like about these guys. They all live in europe in a nice appartement screaming in their laptop telling young people back home to start riots and kill others. While they are safe in their European neighborhood

Why not? People back home die for no reason anyway, this week alone 20 died in beledweyene area over a well.:drakekidding:

Preachinng eople to finish off an incompetent and dictatorial Ethiopian regime is a noble cause.:camby:

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
dude lives in Sweden and is advocating violence to miskiin people in Mog. Its very sad funny thing is this dude is Sheekhaal the same tribe as Fahad Yasin the main righthand of Farmajo

dude lives in Sweden and is advocating violence to miskiin people in Mog. Its very sad funny thing is this dude is Sheekhaal the same tribe as Fahad Yasin the main righthand of Farmajo
he lives in Belgium and he is from Ethiopia but lived in Mogadishu but was deported by Hassan Sheikh Mohamud. :denzelnigga: :dabcasar: :bell:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Isn't sheekhaal hawiye, his preaching to his fallow hawiye to fight for gobonimo

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
He puts my HAG levels to shame :meleshame:
If Rooble saves the elections, i will put some change in his pocket when i rob the sovereign account :francis:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He puts my HAG levels to shame :meleshame:
If Rooble saves the elections, i will put some change in his pocket when i rob the sovereign account :francis:
Warya Sacad Siicidoow wallahi if Rooble was CAYR he would get alot of support! They hating cus he Sacad! I see only Cabdiqaybdiid and Hussein Caydiid riding out! Will the real Sacad Saciid please stand up! We need yall!

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar

I believe Farmaajo should go but the guy in the video is unhinged, he is the type that wants to see clans slaughter each other .