Mogadishu vs Al shabaab

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP

This meme :deadpeter:.

It's funny when a terror attack happens rarely in western countries and the reporters keep talking about how ressialiant we are imagine how ressialiant/strong you have to be to cope in Mogadishu .

Nalle

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
MashaAllah what a motivational meme, never give up and be strong together οΏΌοΏΌ :mjcry::friendhug:This meme also goes well with my life, always qaxar iyo dhib but I keep fighting on:jcoleno:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I've always said the amount Mogadishu has suffered is not even comparable to any other region yet other regions are complaining. Talk about misplaced priorities!!! Honestly I don't blame Hawiye for the civil war, I know it's far more complex then that. One clan doesn't just rock up out of nowhere and create the mess we have by itself, there were certain ingredients in the theatre that predated them and goes back to the 60s

lol, resilient my ass more like a bunch of retarded mooryian continually killing each other like the animals they are

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
That is the way to defeat the forces of evil, they will do anything and everything to disrupt ur life, but u must keep moving forward. God bless the people and city of mugadisho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts