Mogadishu Take Over of Airspace Management Near Completion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope they install the remaining equipment in Hargeisa if what is currently installed there for aviation control is older than what they are bringing over from Kenya. In a goodwill gesture.

They can't control the ground but they want to control the air. I hope a UN official is looking over their shoulders or it's to kingdom come :ivers:

That will come in time. Recovery happens slowly when an entire society dissolves into chaotic clan ruled towns and regions. It was recovery by regions first, now it is time for institutions to recover as well that represent Somalis in the collective.

I do understand those who want their clan to reign supreme will have issues with the Somali cause, but that Somali cause is more supreme and higher than what a clan wants. No matter how long it takes, the future of every country belongs to those who espouse higher visions than narrow clan interests.

No educated Somali who traveled the world, and who lived in systems where fairness, equality, merits and vision rule the day will settle for less. And I am not here to argue with people who represent their clan agenda to the exclusion of the Somali interests. I have neither respect for them nor care what they think should happen to Somalia since their views are narrow and ignorant. I don't give a f*ck about their thoughts. Just stating the obvious and where things are headed. Slowly, all corrupt old men will die and burn in hell, the younger generation will take over and they must be civilized enough to oversee a country that is united and for Somalis.

Don't bother me with clan emotions for I don't give a f*ck about a clan agenda. I would murder an entire clan to save Somalia.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Hope they install the remaining equipment in Hargeisa if what is currently installed there for aviation control is older than what they are bringing over from Kenya. In a goodwill gesture.
SL doesn't control its airspace

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I swear i knew 'Somalilanders' like @The Cushitic One @draco malfoy would come here with their feelings, stop being in your feelings:bell:
Stop derailing my thread with your 30-year dream and that's a long sleep by the way.
as too @Yonis and @BenInHer well soon find out about the money but if FGS eats then Puntland eats too:lolbron:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Sadly your a federal state, your country is somalia sxb never forget.

:siilaanyosmile:When you gona drop that dead weight and go it alone?
I don't think we'll separate from Somalia anytime soon considering how badly that worked out for you guys :pachah1:

We'll just embarrass ourselves:mjlol:

Btw our leaders have a lot of influence in the south, they play by our rules, so we can effect change from a distance, this would be much smarter than just declaring independence and being the ruler of x km2 of territory with our seperation being rejected by the world, which is currently the situation in SL

:trumpsmirk:

Von

Question:Ships pass by Somalia more than a one trillion dollars worth, do countries tax ships that passes through its waters?:cosbyhmm::hmm:

Last edited:
I don't think we'll separate from Somalia anytime soon considering how badly that worked out for you guys :pachah1:

We'll just embarrass ourselves:mjlol:

Btw our leaders have a lot of influence in the south, they play by our rules, so we can effect change from a distance, this would be much smarter than just declaring independence and being the ruler of x km2 of territory with our seperation being rejected by the world, which is currently the situation in SL

:trumpsmirk:

Its cute how you forgot sool and saang is SL territory with SL troops and border checks

:yacadiim:

SL doesn't control its airspace

I am hoping the idea is not to deny them control but to include them in the larger system of Somalia whereby they keep the same business interests that drive their economy but defer sovereignty to Somalia over the airspace.. Most likely if Villa Somalia is interested in any semblance of brotherhood and respect for people's wishes, they will understand choking the economic pipeline like Siyad Barr regime did is not going to work. For people to be part of a unified system, they must get equal access to everything or Somalia will remain the way it is. Same with Puntland. They need to defer all sovereignty to Somalia's airspace control agency for anything that flies into Somalia whilst they maintain their business interests.

I would not celebrate denying some Somalis their rightful and equal access to economic progress. It is what led to the chaos to begin with. Denial to the right to life, to property ownership and to safety and security to all Somalis. If current Federal government can not guarantee that, every clan will do what it needs to do to protect itself from a bigoted regime like before. You can only win with Somalis if you are fair although sometimes you have to fight them by any means necessary to convince them of the better options than the stagnant clan politics that put our society at risk. We are going extinct and our country is being invaded through population displacement from neighboring countries.

Von

we will live the good life

darood and hawiye will be kings:gucciwhat:
I care only for FGS not clans, it must control the whole country uncontested, we are the most dysfunctional country, were clans think they are above the law and warlords think they are presidents of regions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending