Mogadishu Prisoner Make Bullet Proof Car

Discussion in 'Development' started by DR OSMAN, Dec 6, 2018.

1. DR OSMAN

DR OSMAN

Ratings:
    +4,188
  2. DR OSMAN

DR OSMAN

Ratings:
    +4,188
    I was mentioning how Puntland should also start making it's own tanks. Designs and Training can be gathered from Russia and start producing your own vehicles. Mogadishu has taken one big stride, expect all their 'technicals' to be bullet proof in the future as people will use their services in Mogadishu.

The arms embargo is on interntional 'sales' of large weapons only, it never said you cannot create or make it yourself. So rather then being some little duli in yemen suuq madow, make your own. Even Yemen doesn't buy it's own weapons and sources it from Iran, so why are you?

• Like Like x 1
  3. geeljire madaxweyne

geeljire madaxweyne

Ratings:
    +1,323
    Now It makes sense why the UN permitted a arms embargo on the damm place :comeon:

Too many n99gr killing each other over a different postcode it's like gangland Chicago over Thier inalilah :kanyeshrug:

4. Tjioux

Tjioux the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.

Ratings:
    +2,197

5. Yaquub

Yaquub

Ratings:
    +4,826
    We need a new system like feudal lords. Each lord from each region needs to keep his bannerment in check or get the fuck outta Somalia.

:manny:

• Love Love x 1
  6. geeljire madaxweyne

geeljire madaxweyne

Ratings:
    +1,323
    :samwelcome:you sure that would stop these genocidal maniacs nicotine

:fittytousand:I say the best thing would be to screw all these stupid retarded qabilists and dump hem on an island and they can kill each other like the crips and bloods for all I care

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Yaquub

Yaquub

Ratings:
    +4,826
    Lets dump them on sentinel island. Lol they would probably vacate as soon as they saw the doom bringers and destroyers.

:russ:

• Love Love x 1
  8. Yaquub

Yaquub

Ratings:
    +4,826
    I don't get it! how can you rob tax payers money and not get yourself one of these monsters for only 600k ? even bin salman has one! you could drive through bombdishu and feel safe since it's bullet proof.

@Jake from State Farm can you explain how these broke niggas can rob ppl and still not ride in style?
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted