Mogadishu Prisoner Make Bullet Proof Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I was mentioning how Puntland should also start making it's own tanks. Designs and Training can be gathered from Russia and start producing your own vehicles. Mogadishu has taken one big stride, expect all their 'technicals' to be bullet proof in the future as people will use their services in Mogadishu.

The arms embargo is on interntional 'sales' of large weapons only, it never said you cannot create or make it yourself. So rather then being some little duli in yemen suuq madow, make your own. Even Yemen doesn't buy it's own weapons and sources it from Iran, so why are you?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Now It makes sense why the UN permitted a arms embargo on the damm place :comeon:

Too many n99gr killing each other over a different postcode it's like gangland Chicago over Thier inalilah :kanyeshrug:

Now It makes sense why the UN permitted a arms embargo on the damm place :comeon:

Too many n99gr killing each other over a different postcode it's like gangland Chicago over Thier inalilah :kanyeshrug:
We need a new system like feudal lords. Each lord from each region needs to keep his bannerment in check or get the f*ck outta Somalia.

:manny:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
We need a new system like feudal lords. Each lord from each region needs to keep his bannerment in check or get the f*ck outta Somalia.

:manny:
:samwelcome:you sure that would stop these genocidal maniacs nicotine

:fittytousand:I say the best thing would be to screw all these stupid retarded qabilists and dump hem on an island and they can kill each other like the crips and bloods for all I care

:samwelcome:you sure that would stop these genocidal maniacs nicotine

:fittytousand:I say the best thing would be to screw all these stupid retarded qabilists and dump hem on an island and they can kill each other like the crips and bloods for all I care
Lets dump them on sentinel island. Lol they would probably vacate as soon as they saw the doom bringers and destroyers.

:russ:

I don't get it! how can you rob tax payers money and not get yourself one of these monsters for only 600k ? even bin salman has one! you could drive through bombdishu and feel safe since it's bullet proof.

@Jake from State Farm can you explain how these broke niggas can rob ppl and still not ride in style?
USSV-Rhino-GX-SUV-Horns-in-on-the-Competition.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.