Mogadishu Population 1.5 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yeah it would work if average family is 8 to 10 people

It's well know poor people breed like rats. They have higher birth rate then developed countries. It seems like that's the only thing they do better then the western world, is have more kids.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Mehmet U see that document from Mogadishu? it even fudged Burco figures to be 80k loooooooool. Let's guess who had a hand in that? good ol'e hargeisan boys loooooooool. Hargeisa and Mogadishu are definitely allies, you can see the way this shitty document was written with no mathamatics involved or measurements or samples. Just pure clan emotions. The Habar Awal surely don't want to see Burco develop, who else would tell mogadishu to say it's 80k?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I can't wait till Somalian cities are measured using proper measurements on the ground. Google earth isn't accurate, because my tradesman never use it for measuring my yard when I need work done. I tried also to use it now to measure my backyard. I know it's 1000 SQ meter and it reported 800

Last edited:
I realized something was fishy in the diaspora bro. I kept seeing heaps of majerten at the same rate of hawiye as a whole if not more sometimes and realized something statistically wrong here. I realized a small population cannot have such a large diaspora, the reason is clear. They have decent sized cities but also large rural population also. Plus don't forget Kismaayo either and Wardheer. Plus note the south is like 20% Madow easily and then u got rahanwayn to account for. Hawiye isn't that much. Puntland waa meel homogenous sxb hadi run loo hadlayo.

Even 1.5 million. 10% will be other somalis. Madow-hamar cad cad-Rahanwayn another 20% easily. Your talking 60% hawiye at MOST. Same with all their regions in the south. U will need to account that into the figures they only get 60% portion for whatever figure comes from banadir. Shabellaha hoose is majority digil iyo mirifle. Shabellaha dhexe is hawiye and Madow. Hiiraan is more Madows and hawiye. Galgaduud is the only homogenous region they have.
Exactly as we are more in north europe and north america than them

@Mehmet U see that document from Mogadishu? it even fudged Burco figures to be 80k loooooooool. Let's guess who had a hand in that? good ol'e hargeisan boys loooooooool. Hargeisa and Mogadishu are definitely allies, you can see the way this shitty document was written with no mathamatics involved or measurements or samples. Just pure clan emotions. The Habar Awal surely don't want to see Burco develop, who else would tell mogadishu to say it's 80k?
Exactly as i thought loool

There's a factor you didn't take into consideration a lot of people in xamar live on top of each other, not in houses. Apartments, family complex, vertical houses in xamar weyna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending