Mogadishu Population 1.5 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I have worked out Mogadishu population going of google saying it's 91 SQ KM. There is maximum 1.6 million people if we consider each household has 8 per household. That's a maximum threshold sample. 8 per household is the maximum all cities will get.

The formula is simple.

91 sq meters is the overall area of Mogadishu. I didn't do this measurement, but I am going off what google says. To do the measurement go vertically in Mogadishu from one direction to another and count the kilometer and then go another direction to calculate the width. Then multiply length by width to work out the area within your measurement. I won't do that I haven't got time but an independent assessor will need to this to ensure no figures are being 'fudged'. This needs to be done on the 'ground level'.

Anyways if Mogadishu is 91 SQ meters. A house block is how many meters? It's usually 20 x 20 meters. So an average house in Mogadishu will contain 400 SQ meters(not KM). Remember 1 million sq meters=1 sq kilometer. So how many sq meters in 91 sq kilometers? it's 91 million sq meters. So work out 400 sq meter block / 91 sq meters. There is a total 227500 homes, do you agree? that's using a medium block in Mogadishu 20 x 20 meters. So now work out 1 household x 8 x 225000 houses. Your overall figure for Mogadishu 1.6 million people.

This is a total maximum. This isn't discounting all the wasted 'space' in between alley ways, lane ways, roads, open spaces with no properties. So f*ck you cunts. I wish someone takes the war to mogadishu. All this crap about Mogadishu being 3 million is garbage when measurements are used. If they come up with a figure outside of that, I will definitely ask what method they used. Even if they come back from census a proper census and it's not close to this figure with a variation that is accepted for the 'area' meter Mogadishu covers, I will blast them.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
There are plenty of shanty areas outside of Xamar. Mostly IDPs and poorer families.

Still can't believe Xamar is so small.

A 10 km metro could easily cover the whole length.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There are plenty of shanty areas outside of Xamar. Mostly IDPs and poorer families.

Still can't believe Xamar is so small.

A 10 km metro could easily cover the whole length.

This isn't accounting for all the displaced properties that have been destroyed, which is a big portion of the city.

Its at best 2million mostly because of thousands of IDPs that still flock to xamar because of the instability in nearby gobols.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Its at best 2million mostly because of thousands of IDPs that still flock to xamar because of the instability in nearby gobols.

I put a block of house covering 91 million square meters using 400 sq meter house plot. This covers IDP also. I gave 8 per household. Damn every inch of hamar is covered in a house with my formula which isn't the truth with all the open spaces, abadoned properties, lane ways, roads, etc. There is nothing more you can fit in brother, the whole area was covered with 400 sq meter houses in every space of that 91 sq kilometer and that is the population I got.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Not mathamatically. The whole area was covered with 400 sq meter house with a household of 8, not an inch of space of 91 sq kilometer was left open which isn't the truth. That is the MAXIMUM u can hold in 91 sq kilometers with 8 people per household.

Not mathamatically. The whole area was covered with 400 sq meter house with a household of 8, not an inch of space of 91 sq kilometer was left open which isn't the truth. That is the MAXIMUM u can hold in 91 sq kilometers with 8 people per household.
Alright no difference between 1.5 to 2 million folks anyway

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
http://documents.worldbank.org/cura...MF-SUIPP-Mogadishu-BRA-June-22-2018-CLEAN.pdf

This nonsense by Banadir council, I am suprised Puntland allows this. I hope Puntland uses maths to debunk them. They are right that Mogadishu is 1.4 million or something around there but they have no rural geel jire. So they simply skip that but count their farming settlements. Typical cunts in Hawiye. U can't build a nation on fake figures or what u like but thru measurements and science only. They never account for the fact 20% are settled in Puntland towns, 80% are not. Ask any Puntlander how many relatives he has in a city in comparison to his wider family. Nearly 80% of them will say my family are mixed city and rural with rural being far larger. The only area possibly with lower rural population is coastal areas but that also NEEDS SAMPLING.

Merca my ass is 200k. I will check out what the area meter is.

http://documents.worldbank.org/cura...MF-SUIPP-Mogadishu-BRA-June-22-2018-CLEAN.pdf

This nonsense by Banadir council, I am suprised Puntland allows this. I hope Puntland uses maths to debunk them. They are right that Mogadishu is 1.4 million or something around there but they have no rural geel jire. So they simply skip that but count their farming settlements. Typical cunts in Hawiye. U can't build a nation on fake figures or what u like but thru measurements and science only.
Ofcourse hawiye n isaaq is much smaller than darod and always have been so they will bring fake numbers for more aid

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ofcourse hawiye n isaaq is much smaller than darod and always have been so they will bring fake numbers for more aid

It's not about who is larger or more. We just need accurate data and mathamatics and samples. We need to know where to inject money so the impact and return on investment is better. Money grows or dies you know that right? does hawiye? you need to use data guidance not fake data. No wonder Somalia is never going to develop, they will invest all the wrong areas and the world will see nothing returning on the investment and stop the money flow.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I hate you waryaa. You never stop Hawiye niyahow. They even fudged Bosaso figures to the world bank. According to google, Bosaso is 28 SQ Meters. It should have 70,000 homes, if we apply the same formula, 400 sq meter in 28 million sq meter. That is 560,000 People in Bosaso. They said 400k on world bank report. You see how this is garbage and killing Somalis. Plus we didn't even account for the 'rural population' in Bosaso and all the little tuulos. They gave Hargeisa the right population.

Hargeisa is 33 SQ kilometers. Let's do the maths 400 sq meter per house / 33 million sq meters. This gives us a house population of 82000 homes in Hargeisa. Now lets see how large hargeisa can be. 1 X 8 X 82000 it's only 650,000 population. They are 100k larger then Bosaso. What did Mogadishu say? they said hargeisa is 700k which is closer to the truth but still to lie like that to the world and for Puntland not to say anything is why no diaspora is returning.

This is killing Somalis. Plus it must be noted hargeisa has no geeljire and it's only 100k larger then Bosaso. Bosaso local will have high nomadic count also city to ratio but not as large as galkacyo and garowe. Bit less. I will accept a ratio of 40% settled/60% unsettled for Bosaso but then again I need a working sample, I can't do much unless I get a sample of city to rural ratio in bosaso family. Because that 500k in the city could be 1 million in the rural if every family is saying they have majority of their family riding on camels.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If you guys want to work out the area of your city. Drive from one side of town to another, find out the 'length'. Record it down. Then drive another direction from the 'width' from end to end. Then just multiply the figures you get by length and width and you will find the 'sq meter' of your city. Then work out how big your land plots are. I used a medium sized plot 20 x 20 which is 400 SQ meters for the average house in Somalia. Then just start entering the figures I give you.

Enter the area of your city in 'sq meters' not sq kilometer. Remember 1 sq kilometer = 1 million sq meters.

Enter the following the sq meter of your city and divide it by 400 sq meters. What this will do is tell you how many 400 sq meter blocks can fit inside whatever your city area is. Once you get that figure, it will tell u how many house can fit in that area.

Next enter the house figure you get and say the following .1 house-hold x 8 x the house figures u got. What this will do is work out how many 1 houses of 8 people exist in the number of houses you put in. That will give u the final count of the city which is 'theoritical' maximum. Maba ka waynadi kartid intasi cause no more houses can fit in. This is literally no accounting for open spaces, abadoned buildings, roads, lane ways in xafadaha which all adds up to pretty big space u wud need to deduct from your total city area. But theoritical maximum is best for Somalis, they can't lie or fit more numbers after that.

Wallahi maba joggan dad high school ka baxeen Somalia. This isn't physics or advanced maths

I hate you waryaa. You never stop Hawiye niyahow. They even fudged Bosaso figures to the world bank. According to google, Bosaso is 28 SQ Meters. It should have 70,000 homes, if we apply the same formula, 400 sq meter in 28 million sq meter. That is 560,000 People in Bosaso. They said 400k on world bank report. You see how this is garbage and killing Somalis. Plus we didn't even account for the 'rural population' in Bosaso and all the little tuulos. They gave Hargeisa the right population.

Hargeisa is 33 SQ kilometers. Let's do the maths 400 sq meter per house / 33 million sq meters. This gives us a house population of 82000 homes in Hargeisa. Now lets see how large hargeisa can be. 1 X 8 X 82000 it's only 650,000 population. They are 100k larger then Bosaso. What did Mogadishu say? they said hargeisa is 700k which is closer to the truth but still to lie like that to the world and for Puntland not to say anything is why no diaspora is returning.

This is killing Somalis. Plus it must be noted hargeisa has no geeljire and it's only 100k larger then Bosaso. Bosaso local will have high nomadic count also city to ratio but not as large as galkacyo and garowe. Bit less. I will accept a ratio of 40% settled/60% unsettled for Bosaso but then again I need a working sample, I can't do much unless I get a sample of city to rural ratio in bosaso family. Because that 500k in the city could be 1 million in the rural if every family is saying they have majority of their family riding on camels.
Well very soon it might be 45 to 55 percent rural to city ratio and i am just saying that no way pl population is smaller than those two other cities combined plus somslis are atleast 40 million in population if not more as 23 million is not true

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Well very soon it might be 45 to 55 percent rural to city ratio and i am just saying that no way pl population is smaller than those two other cities combined plus somslis are atleast 40 million in population if not more as 23 million is not true

I realized something was fishy in the diaspora bro. I kept seeing heaps of majerten at the same rate of hawiye as a whole if not more sometimes and realized something statistically wrong here. I realized a small population cannot have such a large diaspora, the reason is clear. They have decent sized cities but also large rural population also. Plus don't forget Kismaayo either and Wardheer. Plus note the south is like 20% Madow easily and then u got rahanwayn to account for. Hawiye isn't that much. Puntland waa meel homogenous sxb hadi run loo hadlayo.

Even 1.5 million. 10% will be other somalis. Madow-hamar cad cad-Rahanwayn another 20% easily. Your talking 60% hawiye at MOST. Same with all their regions in the south. U will need to account that into the figures they only get 60% portion for whatever figure comes from banadir. Shabellaha hoose is majority digil iyo mirifle. Shabellaha dhexe is hawiye and Madow. Hiiraan is more Madows and hawiye. Galgaduud is the only homogenous region they have.

I realized something was fishy in the diaspora bro. I kept seeing heaps of majerten at the same rate of hawiye as a whole if not more sometimes and realized something statistically wrong here. I realized a small population cannot have such a large diaspora, the reason is clear. They have decent sized cities but also large rural population also. Plus don't forget Kismaayo either and Wardheer. Plus note the south is like 20% Madow easily and then u got rahanwayn to account for. Hawiye isn't that much. Puntland waa meel homogenous sxb hadi run loo hadlayo.

Even 1.5 million. 10% will be other somalis. Madow-hamar cad cad-Rahanwayn another 20% easily. Your talking 60% hawiye at MOST. Same with all their regions in the south. U will need to account that into the figures they only get 60% portion for whatever figure comes from banadir. Shabellaha hoose is majority digil iyo mirifle. Shabellaha dhexe is hawiye and Madow. Hiiraan is more Madows and hawiye. Galgaduud is the only homogenous region they have.
Ditoore Forget Mogadishu it is to large. Hargeysa still has space near the airport for another city to put against it:gucciwhat:
sgQXGjR~2.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Mehmet If I had all Puntland major cities(bosaso, galkacyo, garowe, qardho, burtinle) If I had these cities 'area measurement' and all you need to do is drive vertically one way and drive horizontally another way and work out the kilometer going both direction that will give us a 'square' diameter, we can easily work out the area of each city with FACTS.

From this data I can measure each city. I can then work on mid sized towns afterwards and finally villages. I can present the real figures of our urban population. I can then create another matrix to account for each city rural population by working of city samples on what the ratio is of their family members living as nomads. I can average it out and give a rural population for each city, town, and village in Puntland.

If every region worked like this, I would accept their figures.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ditoore Forget Mogadishu it is to large. Hargeysa still has space near the airport for another city to put against it:gucciwhat:
View attachment 74583

No need for emotions brother, maths debunks evrything. Hargeisa is 33 SQ km and can only fit 650k people no image will change measurements my brother. It's mathamatical not pictures for god sakes. Pictures is for kids. Population is done on estimation methods using area and how many houses can fit in that area and giving each household a 8 people and multiplying by the total houses. The total maximum that can live in Hargeisa is 650k, that is if every house is covering every space of that 33 kilometers with no roads, lane ways, open spaces, just 400 sq meter homes in every little bit of space. You simply can't get anymore houses in sxb. Do u need pictorial on how maths is done, maybe u dropped out of high school I don't know. But in Australia we are taught basic maths it's a shame you weren't.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
See @Juuqbuuqluuq is typical somali 68 IQ even hadi science la tusiyo iyo mathamatical measurement wax la cabiiro, weli wuxu la soo farisanaya MYTHOLOGY and Superstitutions. That is definition of a brain dead retarded society that rejects science. Anyways take this shit to the western world and tell them the facts Puntlanday. The western world cares for facts and science nothing else not images not bloated figures, just MEASUREMENTS. Go measure your city area. Drive your car that's all u need to do from one end of the town to the other, and go horizontally. You got your sq meter.

@Mehmet If I had all Puntland major cities(bosaso, galkacyo, garowe, qardho, burtinle) If I had these cities 'area measurement' and all you need to do is drive vertically one way and drive horizontally another way and work out the kilometer going both direction that will give us a 'square' diameter, we can easily work out the area of each city with FACTS.

From this data I can measure each city. I can then work on mid sized towns afterwards and finally villages. I can present the real figures of our urban population. I can then create another matrix to account for each city rural population by working of city samples on what the ratio is of their family members living as nomads. I can average it out and give a rural population for each city, town, and village in Puntland.

If every region worked like this, I would accept their figures.
Yeah it would work if average family is 8 to 10 people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending