Mogadishu Pictures & Videos

somalia-new-office-ed-mog.jpg

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Its kind of fked up that all the funds that come for the entire somali republic get put into one city and it doesn't even show.
I want to know what kind of corruption goes on in xamar:damedamn:.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Its kind of fked up that all the funds that come for the entire somali republic get put into one city and it doesn't even show.

Wasn't that the very thing that was happening before the war? It's very complicated but I believe there's many reason for it.

The world keeps it eyes at Xamar.
Xamar was hit the most
And most people invest in Xamar

I guess calming Xamar down is priority number one and after that taking care of other cities in Somalia.

I think the government should focus on other cities, especially areas where Al shabab are recruiting teenagers.

Mogdisho is supported by the private sector. the government isn't doing shit. Look at Bosaso and tell me if government funds made it what it is today.

Somalia doesn't need funds. it needs to support the private sector inorder to be a succeess story

Actually, very little men ever reached Somali government officials both before and after the Civil War. All the aid money that's given to Somalia is given to aid agencies where a good chunk goes to staff salary then operation costs (security, professional services, warehousing, etc.) and the rest ends up as food aid or other types of aid. But no money is ever deposited into government of Somalia's account at the Somali Central Bank.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
There are a lot of dead images in this thread. That's why it's best to attach your images in long threads such as these rather than hotlink them. We are going to remove dead images soon.

Trending

Latest posts