Mogadishu Pictures & Videos

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
I've been to Xamar before. A couple of years back during the ethiopian invasion I walked around in a mini skirt and leggings I'm not afraid. Plus it's not that bad. Some of my family members went last summer and explored the city. But yeah hopefully Nothing bad will happen. You never know with those fuckers.

On top of that I keep
contemplating if it's worth swimming with a batii on. I know that's my only option but I really wanna war something more western.
Take care and avoid place with too large concentration of people, it's Al-shabbab prime target :damedamn:

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
ksZwrdM.png

Enjoy your stay.:icon e biggrin:

Where in Mogadishu are you planning to visit?

I'll be visiting Xamar, Afgooye and hopefully Merca. If we can maybe Hobyoo

ksZwrdM.png

I'll be visiting Xamar, Afgooye and hopefully Merca. If we can maybe Hobyoo

Uhh goodluck, never saw any girls swimming when i was at the beach but if you can pull it off kudos..
I would suggest you try not to stay at the Hotels for too long, I was at Makkah Al-Mukaramah hotel and then when i left it got bombed.......
Also Do Not GO to BAKAARAH, everyday some youngster gets shot there.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
Uhh goodluck, never saw any girls swimming when i was at the beach but if you can pull it off kudos..
I would suggest you try not to stay at the Hotels for too long, I was at Makkah Al-Mukaramah hotel and then when i left it got bombed.......
Also Do Not GO to BAKAARAH, everyday some youngster gets shot there.

I'll be staying at my family place. And According to my Habaryer it's safe for women to go the beach. I even saw pics of women swimming in Xamar. I'll probably Avoid Lido tho. I wanna go to a deserted beach.

Trending

Latest posts