Mogadishu needs ID cards for all residents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Since the city authorities don't know who is coming in or going out. Take for example now the
over 230 dead their names, clans, age etc haven't been released yet. If this was Somaliland it
would already have been released (since everyone knows everyone).

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Fake passports are printed in Bakaraha so alone making ID cards won't work, they need to hand over the I.D registration and storage to a trustworthy institution. The so called government is infiltrated with incompetent people who were hired based on qabiil. A cab driver in London can become head of a department in no time.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
ankle-bracelet.jpg

Put it on everyone in the region.

Any attack could be retraced to their source.

Gambar

VIP
Is this even feasible? The population of Mogadisho is over 2 million, the population of Somaliland is somewhere around over 4 million (correct me if I’m wrong).

This should’ve been implemented a very long time ago but simple tasks like this are nearly impossible there with too many security issues.

Bohol

VIP
Is this even feasible? The population of Mogadisho is over 2 million, the population of Somaliland is somewhere around over 4 million (correct me if I’m wrong).

This should’ve been implemented a very long time ago but simple tasks like this are nearly impossible there with too many security issues.

Tagging seems easier lol.

ankle-bracelet.jpg

There has to be strong government and competent leadership. Farmaajo went back on his word about executing the killer of minister Siraji AUN. He needs to quit the rhetoric and be firm.

He FORGAVE him.

But he does fire people are incompetent so he has that going for him.

Bohol

VIP

Banadir population is 1,650,227 and Waqooyi Galbeed is 1,242,003.

upload_2017-10-1_20-21-45-png.31224

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts