Mogadishu Needs Help Not Abuse

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need to know who OWNS this town. Is it a Darod town since it was built mainly by Darod. Is it Abgaal town since they are largest clan in the city. Is it 'cad cad' town since it was first settled and built by Arabs. Is it a Somali town since the SFG is located there? Is it an African town for Amisom?

It will be interesting to find out who owns this city because there is no way this guy owns the city.

images

He is the mayor and killed in his own supposed town. Never seen such thing in my LIFE. That's akin to me going to 'garowe' with 200 years of historical connection and being killed.

I can't wait till this city status is finally settled, it's a mess. We need OWNERSHIP in this town so someone can be held ACCOUNTABLE, right now NO-ONE IS.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Mogadishu reminds me post apartheid south africa, the majority took over the white owned city. We should study the Rwanda and South Africa problem where the 'peasant' locals in the region are claiming the town for historical reason where-as the people who built are essentially 80% DAROD. We have a similar issue in Mogadishu

Trending