MOGADISHU Municipal Rubish collectors around Liido beach reporting too many fetuses abandoned at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Liido beach..

It is believed that unwanted pregnancies have increased by 10 fold. It is unknown if these fetuses were the result of fornicstion with Ugandese protectors of the 4 sq miles rulers. It is known that the Ugandese soldiers are hell bend in getting rid of their strong resemblance of the silverbacks that roam the mountains of Uganda.

One must wonder, have the Ugandese came to bring us peace or to wage sexual war on our national treasure? There’s a saying, the spoils of war surely will go to the victor. The victor today is the Ugandese and his spoils are our Xaliimos :snoop::snoop:

Ilbaabka ii cirka aan iska ooyee

Did they report their concern and conditions at work to the general manager of the foetuses collectors in Ohio, Mudane @R.Kelly
You should pass their report to the General Assembly of the United Foetuses Collectors in Geneva.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Did they report their concern and conditions at work to the general manager of the foetuses collectors in Ohio, Mudane @R.Kelly
You should pass their report to the General Assembly of the United Foetuses Collectors in Geneva.

I request that you refrain from belittling my storyline. I am not here to be rediculed for my awareness campaign.

I request that you refrain from belittling my storyline. I am not here to be rediculed for my awareness campaign.

@R.Kelly

Waryaa I heard young Somalis are now sending their parents for dhaqan cellis, since you don't have any children, I hope the Sijui community in America shakes the tin for you and sends you back to Tanzania. I would've chipped in few dollars, qurbaha waad ku waalatey, Eebow caafimaad ku sii.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Have you not looked at the thread I made about the wild parties happening. I even produced videos of grinding and wining.

Are you kidding me ?
OsAr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending