Mogadishu leader Maxamed Xasan Xaad welcomed in New Hargeisa, (Maamuus hotel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Kulmiye media crying as usual. Other Somalis are welcome to our lands there is nothing they can do. :manny:
Any friend of WADANI party will be welcomed.

Nabadoonka Ugu Wayn Beelaha Hawiye Maxamed Xasan Xaad Iyo Madax-Dhaqameedka
Garxajis Ee U Ololeeya Xisbiga WADDANI Oo Kulan Dhagaraysan Ku Yeeshay Magaalada Hargasya

xxxx.jpg

http://www.saxansaxonew.com/?p=4480

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
You confuse me. You say you are anti-somaliland but you still support a pro-somaliland political party.

Bohol

VIP
You confuse me. You say you are anti-somaliland but you still support a pro-somaliland political party.

I support GX interests whether in the north or south specially in economics and politics. Viva Cirro and also viva the Deputy Prime Minister of Somalia (Mahdi). :fittytousand::siilaanyosmile:

Bohol

VIP
"Deputy":russ:so Khayres secretary is a habar yonis man :mjlol:thats disrespectful

He has more political clout and legitimacy than Siil-Anyo in the eyes of the international community. :siilaanyosmile::russ:
He is Cidagale. The head of the supreme court is HY. We are diversifying our investments.

:manny:

33-701x467.jpg

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
He has more political clout and legitimacy than Siil-Anyo in the eyes of the international community. :siilaanyosmile::russ:
He is Cidagale. The head of the supreme court is HY. We are diversifying our investments.

:manny:
You see i knew he was ciidagele but i said habar yonis by purpose :lolbron:I wanted to see you shift the L :drakelaugh:you are a sick qabilist saxiib :mjlol:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
xasan xaad and 150 other h leaders came to hargeysa a few years back. They said they wanted to learn how to be civilized :russ::dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending