Mogadishu journalists gets his passport confiscated for visiting SL

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Mogadishu journalists uses Somalia live account with nearly 100,000 followers on twitter gets his passport confiscated for having a SL stamp. The journalists who went to Hargeysa got his passport stamped with SL stamp at Egal International airport Hargeysa. When he arrived in Mogadishu Adan Adde airport he had his passport confiscated by the immigration team, for having a SL stamp. Something he had no say over.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
The journalists was pictured with other journalists in Hargeysa yesterday. He also met another journalists Yaxye who is the head of SOLJA (somaliland journalists assassination).

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
The stamp had nothing to do with the journalists it’s out of his control. Should he get punished for visiting a Somali city?

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Coldoon wenr to and from Xamar some of my frineds been to Hargeysa calm down nigga

Don’t derail the thread this has nothing to do with coldoon. This is like the 100th time poor people have had their passports confiscated under Farmajos administration. I can pull out so many more cases like this. Do you think it’s right to punish civilians for visiting Hargeysa?

Don’t derail the thread this has nothing to do with coldoon. This is like the 100th time poor people have had their passports confiscated under Farmajos administration. I can pull out so many more cases like this. Do you think it’s right to punish civilians for visiting Hargeysa?
I absolutely agree no one should get punished for visiting hargeisa Somalia. This is the first case I heard of on this issue.post another diff case on this mishap.when did hargeisa start giving stamps to Somali citizens ?

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I absolutely agree no one should get punished for visiting hargeisa Somalia. This is the first case I heard of on this issue.post another diff case on this mishap.when did hargeisa start giving stamps to Somali citizens ?

They've always been stamping passport, the only thing is that now the admin in Mog is acting up

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
The issue isn't visiting Hargeisa ofc, its the stamp.

Why are innocent people such as student and journalists being punished for visiting Hargeysa. The SL stamp is out of their control, it’s not like they asked for it.
Being embarrassing you will always find an excuse to back nabar iyo naxdin

Why are innocent people such as student and journalists being punished for visiting Hargeysa. The SL stamp is out of their control, it’s not like they asked for it.
Being embarrassing you will always find an excuse to back nabar iyo naxdin
Lol as if you actually care

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
kkkk so Somalia recognize Somaliland as a autonomous region of Somalia yet, other Somalis who visit the "region" get their passports removed because of SL stamp. kkk how are we supposed to be apart of Somalia if other Somalis can't even visit us to begin with?:what1:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
SL stamp, Xamar stamp or PL stamp. its not big deal. Any other federal country each state has own stamp. Not big deal if its within on same Country. But outside yes, example of it livestock ship.

Trending