Mogadishu Job Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many Oromos are pouring into Hargeisa and are taking jobs that should go to the locals

SL people should protest like PL and boycott any business that hired foreigner workers. It is unfair while Somalis are dying in sea and foreigners got paid $$

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Only skilled people should be allowed, there is no need for menial workers from other countries, because the young people should be trained to do those jobs.

Skill migration is critical for development. I hope they can get a steady stream of skilled workers.

Skill migration is critical for development. I hope they can get a steady stream of skilled workers.
Yes but the idiots are allowing in many low skilled workers into the country like car washers, cooks this should be done by local Somali people. Then the foreigners set up their own companies then hire their own people

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Yes but the idiots are allowing in many low skilled workers into the country like car washers, cooks this should be done by local Somali people. Then the foreigners set up their own companies then hire their own people

The problem is alot of Somalis don't want to do those jobs. Its unfortunate that Somalis have a bad work ethic.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
There are Somalis who are skilled workers in ME/Kenya/Ethiopia at least if we need foreigners, let them be Somalis ethnic.

Not enought Somalis. You need everything from doctors, engineers to Landscape designers and interior designers to teachers and lecturers. For example, the Somali government couldn't even find a qualified Somali to run the Central Bank. Only Yusra was decently qualified, and even for World standards. she was inadequate to run a central bank.

The problem is alot of Somalis don't want to do those jobs. Its unfortunate that Somalis have a bad work ethic.

It is lie and rumours to distract the locals, we saw how Somalis women are working in construction/truck driver/all fields. Same go for Somali men.

waraabe

Your superior
Not enought Somalis. You need everything from doctors, engineers to Landscape designers and interior designers to teachers and lecturers. For example, the Somali government couldn't even find a qualified Somali to run the Central Bank. Only Yusra was decently qualified, and even for World standards. she was inadequate to run a central bank.

The Bank of England is run by a Canadian. Nothing wrong with using qualified people from other nations, what is bad is using unqualified people which is why Somalia is in this current situation

The banking sector is one of that field that Somalis dominated it in Africa/ME really I don't have time now but later I will post big Somali names in banking field in east Africa. I have to go now

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You people are Xoolos to think that local Mogadishu folks will be hired or employed in other places other than low skilled jobs.

Take a look at this ! Those Africans are minimally paid $3k. The few Somalia you can see are of Kenyan descend.

This happens when the government is so incompetent and is ruled by foreigners.

Sl and PL would never let this happen. They would've demanded as they demand that locals most be hired 80% of the work slots

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
The Bank of England is run by a Canadian. Nothing wrong with using qualified people from other nations, what is bad is using unqualified people which is why Somalia is in this current situation

Recruiting skilled people is one of the fast ways to develop an economy. Whiles there a lot of qualified Somalis, it anit enough to run an economy.

I would even burrow a whole new cabinet ministry from developed countries:pachah1:

waraabe

Your superior
Recruiting skilled people is one of the fast ways to develop an economy. Whiles there a lot of qualified Somalis, it anit enough to run an economy.

I would even burrow a whole new cabinet ministry from developed countries:pachah1:

I was thinking about this. Hire civil servants from developed countries, hire city planners etc and with in 5 years you will see the transformation. (Of course they would have to take few Somalis under their wings each)

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
You people are Xoolos to think that local Mogadishu folks will be hired or employed in other places other than low skilled jobs.

Take a look at this ! Those Africans are minimally paid $3k. The few Somalia you can see are of Kenyan descend.

This happens when the government is so incompetent and is ruled by foreigners.

Sl and PL would never let this happen. They would've demanded as they demand that locals most be hired 80% of the work slots

The chelsea village has nothing to do with ordinary Somalis. Its a housing complex for foreign workers such as the UN workers, and it will based in Halane. I hardly doubt any ordinary somali would go in their.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
I was thinking about this. Hire civil servants from developed countries, hire city planners etc and with in 5 years you will see the transformation. (Of course they would have to take few Somalis under their wings each)

I think that's a great, it could be like a training program. I mean have you seen any properly city planning in any of the cities? I doubt it. Or even properly architectures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending