Mogadishu Job Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Really good initiative, I hope it can be replicated throughout whole of the Somalia peninsula.

Kiddos to Fursad Fund, everyone was on their case when they were first created.

Some of the participants

CujlztTW8AAnvGi.jpg

Cujl8UdWYAAYEWU.jpg

CueZhe3XEAAZl5z.jpg
CuZCQuGWgAAppyi.jpg

Cuyt1MHXgAAKjpm.jpg

Cuyt1MGWgAAcMsf.jpg

Mashallah that's good news, but I was hoping that government will crack down on hotels & construction companies that hired Kenyans & Ugandese(for cooking & cleaning)

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Mashallah that's good news, but I was hoping that government will crack down on hotels & construction companies that hired Kenyans & Ugandese(for cooking & cleaning)

Its a great initiative, theirs plenty of capable Somalis, but they don't have the connection to get a well-paying job.

The government needs to have restriction on recruitment of foreign works for jobs that Somalis can undertake.

There was a Syrian cook in one restaurant in Hargeisa and they were paying him $1500 a month.

I'm sure the African workers are paid more than locals but probably not too much more

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It only makes sense that an African working in Somalia would be paid considerably higher. That would only make sense.

Only skilled people should be allowed, there is no need for menial workers from other countries, because the young people should be trained to do those jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts