image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
building Mogadishu

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I'm loving the villas and hotels popping up but the city planning is diabolical. Soon it will look like Rio with the skyscrapers and the favelas intermixed

Something else my dad told me that government gave most of beach properties to foreign countries to build embassies (Qatar, turkey, Halane,.,,,,) and that is bad economic decision. The beach front area should be hotels, high rise buildings like Dubai not government / embassies.

The progress Xamar has made in the past 5 years has been nothing short of astonishing and excites the mind and hearts of Somalis alike. I truly wish the Somali government didn’t cut ties with Iran, we need as much FDI we can get, we need to trade with others and learn from them. Somalia/Xamar will truly boom once the next round of elections is sorted.

So much rebuilding needs to occur, we need to mass train Somalis male throughout Somalia and especially Mogadishu with technical trade skills to speed up rebuilding and development. The diaspora returning can only be a positive with their knowledge, skills and capital.

Hopefully, we can also get Asians like Koreans, Japanese, Chinese aboard as well and learn from these people, they are able to built, develop and create infrastructure at will. Can't wait to see Xamar in 10 years time,

Our capital shall rise with the rest of the country and the patriots within it.

It is important to create basic infrastructure to facilitate the return of the diaspora whom have education and skills needed. I have seen first hand how the diaspora has had a positive effect on my small home town.

Somalia has strategic location, plenty of ressources all it needs is good governance and unity and we shall again be the pearl of Africa, Somalia is slowly progressing.

Looks really nice now! But Mogadishu in the 80s though. Didn't know it looked this good

:rejoice:

Mogadishu.jpg

Last edited:
Then the Somalilanders and clans attacked and we are still trying to rebuild it.

Somalia used to be called the pearl of Africa, we must return as an even more polished pearl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts