Mogadishu Food Calture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hands ,Mogadishu Food Calture is The best.

This Guy is From Mogadishu/xamar and Doing Fantastic Huge Success Restaurent Bussiness in Toronto Canada,he and his wife even have a website and youtube channel.the best showcasing the unique calture of Somali/Mogadishu Food calture.fantastic
xawaash.jpg
20160320-590-Xawaash3.jpg
20160320-590-Xawaash15.jpg
20160320-590-Xawaash5.jpg

"
With Xawaash Restaurant, owners wanted to recreate the restaurants and espresso bars they remembered from Mogadishu"

I am loving it.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
It looks like Mediterranean food. Are these couple Banadiri/ Bravenese?

lIIBAAN
yes,these Guys are reer banadiri.Somali food is a mix of local and foreign dishes,Italian influence in Somali food is huge.

Now he is making Somali BARIIS MARAQ popular in Mogadishu and barawe

Adam
Stick to your Khat calture and soor cunoow.

Last Month,i went to this Local Indian Restuarent and while i was checking their menu came across this
rajma.jpg

Cambulo with Masala Called RAJMA in indian Calture,i was amazed.

cambuulo international

Reer Benadir always had the best food among the Somalis I just love their sweet stuff
There was this nice family from barawe we were naughbors, and I remember even their teenage girls were certified cooks, lord have mercy did they know how to make wicked dishes....

djbouti food is disgusting in my experience,who would eat Fish with Malab/honey? i have been there and could not ensure the whole food expect the fish which i ate separately.
food is not the only thing south Somalia is a head of us in terms of the rest,even The fashion and bussiness.

The Xawaash owner needs to expand and franchise. Smh where is the ambition.

They could have kept the Youtube channel, each video was averaging +50k in views
that would pay for the costs of running the restaurant. Franchise and a cooking school they would be retiring early

Status
Not open for further replies.