Mogadishu elders Xasan Xaad and Axmed Diriiye call for residents to support the government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
And warn against spoilers. Xasan Xaad is Murusade while Axmed Diriiye is Salebaan/Habar Gidir.

Madax Dhaqameed Bulshada Ugu Baaqay In La Taageero Dawladda Somaliya

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
beesha mursade don't want to lose the one time rule:bell:

Murursade led government must have paid or promised a big deal to the HG to get their supports, like you said murursade have this chance only to rule knowing full well that there is no state or maamul to rule after this SFG PM post unlike some beesha.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
beesha mursade don't want to lose the one time rule:bell:
Beesha hiraab don't want no other hawiye to rule xaasidnimo iyo munafiqnimo and when they get attacked by outsiders the first people they call on are other hawiye :susp:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Beesha hiraab don't want no other hawiye to rule xaasidnimo iyo munafiqnimo and when they get attacked by outsiders the first people they call on are other hawiye :susp:
it has nothing to do with hiraabnimo. it's about who is ruling. They're working with outsiders against us so why the f*ck would we support them. you calling someone munaafaq:mjlol:
Allah will send missiles from heaven
Allah will send missiles from the sky

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Murursade led government must have paid or promised a big deal to the HG to get their supports, like you said murursade have this chance only to rule knowing full well that there is no state or maamul to rule after this SFG PM post unlike some beesha.
Nobody needed shit from them But they fucked with all of Hiraab with stupid appointing and giving themselves everything important. they're acting like they're holding the PM post for Mursade but the PM post is Hawiye post since it's Taruds turn for presidency.

waraabe

Your superior
it has nothing to do with hiraabnimo. it's about who is ruling. They're working with outsiders against us so why the f*ck would we support them. you calling someone munaafaq:mjlol:

IMG_2568.PNG

Gbyallmeans

Other Hawiye fighting for Hiraab kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, lol!!!!!

This kid got jokes walahi, kulaha ''other Hawiyes fight for Hiraab'', lol''

waraabe

Your superior
The 'elders' were paid by farmaajo, people have realised fraudmaajo is a lame duck worse than hsm. Reer Somalia need sh shariif back who was their best president so far

Gbyallmeans

And warn against spoilers. Xasan Xaad is Murusade while Axmed Diriiye is Salebaan/Habar Gidir.

Madax Dhaqameed Bulshada Ugu Baaqay In La Taageero Dawladda Somaliya

Walaal Duke of Bohol you know the signs of how good and bad or evil and virtuous are differentiated, it is from the Markhatiyaal or supporters of those 2 both sides bring, as for Qalbi Dhagax you have Coldon, Cabdi Samatar, Axmed Fiqi, ONLF leader and many uprightous MP's standing up for him in support, while on Farmajo's side you have Ethiopia, Xaad, Gabre, Diiriiye and even Salaad Cali Jeele (video below) supporting and defending (farmaajo) the indefensible.

Siyaasi Salaan Cali Jeele Oo Ka Hadlay Dhiibitaanka Qalbi Dhagax

:pacspit:Calis Salaad Jeele the Ethiopia stooge the one who was cheerleading Ethiopia on the microphone when they entered Xamar, saying ''laaya layaa dadka shacabka xamar''

Last edited:
Walaal Duke of Bohol you know the signs of how good and bad or evil and virtuous are differentiated, it is from the Markhatiyaal or supporters of those 2 both sides bring, as for Qalbi Dhagax you have Coldon, Cabdi Samatar, Axmed Fiqi, ONLF leader and many uprightous MP's standing up for him in support, while on Farmajo's side you have Ethiopia, Xaad, Gabre, Diiriiye and even Salaad Cali Jeele (video below) supporting and defending (farmaajo) the indefensible.

Siyaasi Salaan Cali Jeele Oo Ka Hadlay Dhiibitaanka Qalbi Dhagax

:pacspit:Calis Salaad Jeele the Ethiopia stooge the one who was cheerleading Ethiopia on the microphone when they entered Xamar, saying ''laaya layaa dadka shacabka xamar''

Everyone supports Qalbi Dhagax and is against what happened to him, that doesn't mean being anti-farmaajo but just this act. You never supported the gov so I'm not surprised you're acting like this. Anyway coldoon said he's not against Farmaajo but wants answers.

Gbyallmeans

Everyone supports Qalbi Dhagax and is against what happened to him, that doesn't mean being anti-farmaajo but just this act. You never supported the gov so I'm not surprised you're acting like this. Anyway coldoon said he's not against Farmaajo but wants answers.

:camby:WAR ''git tae fock'' out of here with that Beesha 15 minute propaganda bull, take it your shitkins at Daynille for comfort that they will not lose their million once in a chance opportunity to rule.

:lolbron:I guess you and your shitkins in daynnile must be trembling in fear of farmaajo losing his seat

:camby:WAR ''git tae fock'' out of here with that Beesha 15 minute propaganda bull, take it your shitkins at Daynille for comfort that they will not lose their million once in a chance opportunity to rule.

:lolbron:I guess you and your shitkins in daynnile must be trembling in fear of farmaajo losing his seat

:gucciwhat:

I don't care about qabil rule I just don't want our country to go back to anarchy. This gov has been doing well before this scandal.

Lmao why are you calling me a shitskin? Oh dear

Gbyallmeans

:gucciwhat:

I don't care about qabil rule I just don't want our country to go back to anarchy. This gov has been doing well before this scandal.

Lmao why are you calling me a shitskin? Oh dear

:comeon:Lets see that after we impeach your Adeer Xasan Kheyre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending