Mogadishu doesn't know its gift

logo2.jpg

Federalism means removing all alien parasites out of the power structure and only allowing its own people to wield its potential.

Benadir state could be the greatest federal state of Somalia. It has a population of 3+ million people. It has a huge port and a busy airport. If only this city could understand the meaning of federalism than it would shine like the brightest star in the galaxy. If only this city could understand what power it has within its own hands. If only it could remove parasites who hide behind the Somali flag and Somalimo.

Just taxing the population and all goods sold would generate millions. Not including property and business tax, port and airport. All this wealth must go to only the locals and Galmudug and Hiirshebella states (because of clan ties). All jobs in Mogadishu should only go to reer Mogadishu, Galmudug, Hirshebllea and Lower shebella peoples.

I suggest that Mogadishu should sister up with Galmudug and Hirshebella. Mogadishu should give 30% of its wealth to help its own sister states develop faster and better. Large companies in Mogadishu should be encouraged to open offices and invest in Galmudug. Mogadishu port should sister up with Hobyo port.

Turkey should be encouraged to seek to expand in Galmudug. Help train Galmudug troops alongside Mogadishu troops and help develop Galmudug offshore oil production where Turkey would be given a huge slice.

A strong Benadir Federal state means a strong Galmudug state. Lastly, Benadir state has to link up with lower Shebella, this is what the people of Loswer shebellea are pusihng for, especially HG troops who control it.

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Couldn't agree more we all do our own thing and live life. I hope the MJ's working in Xamar leave right away

Nigga you have a love/hate relationship with Xamar :mjlol:

Farmajoo is going. I don't want Mogadishu to repeat the same mistake of CY or Farmajoo. It needs to learn from its miscalculations. Just keep out all the parasites reer Mogadishu.

Mogadishu has the potential to compete with Nairobi and Addis Abba. I am just thinking about next level. But the city does not yet know its true value.

Last edited:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Farmajoo is going. I don't want Mogadishu to repeat the same mistake of CY or Farmajoo. It needs to learn from its miscalculations. Just keep out all the parasites reer Mogadishu.

Mogadishu has the potential to compete with Nairobi and Addis Abba. I am just thinking about next level. But the city does not yet know its true value.
I despise Failmaajo but Mogadishu was a shithole before he took over and it’ll probably stay a shithole when he eventually leaves.

I don’t think there’s one person to blame here rather it’s a collective responsibility. You’re right Mogadishu has resources but it doesn’t know how to use it. I don’t they’ll ever properly utilise that

It’s like Nigeria that literally sits on gold but half the country is below the poverty line.

I don’t see anything wrong with Benadir state. Look at the UAE for example! It’s a country made up of 7 different Emirates and Abu Dhabi which is the UAE capital, is located in the Abu Dhabi Emirate. In this scenario it would be Mogadishu which is Somalia’s capital, located in the federal state of Benadir.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I support Benadir state if it means local tax will go onto fix the capital's road infrastructure and sewage system instead of feeding some parasite Eydoor.

No one is copying the poor mans Somaliland if we want to learn something from you we will go straight to your idols.
1598699877689.jpeg

Benadir has its emblem and flag wich are much older than your cheap copy of Sierra Leonian flag.

@Galmudug-State if you aint sheegato you are the very definition of a cawaan. @Mckenzie is this guy one of yours or is he a sheegato?

No one is copying the poor mans Somaliland if we want to learn something from you we will go straight to your idols.
View attachment 139220
Benadir has its emblem and flag wich are much older than your cheap copy of Sierra Leonian flag.

@Galmudug-State if you aint sheegato you are the very definition of a cawaan. @Mckenzie is this guy one of yours or is he a sheegato?

Don’t blame me for punites disrespecting you.
Weren’t they your political allies for the past sixty years.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
View attachment 139220

I'm keeping him at arms length, he sounds a lot like Dalalos that Marehan user :pachah1:

He's right about one thing, once Farmaajo is gone we should never elect a Darod President ever again. They are better at propaganda than us. They made HSM look like the biggest crook in history when he has 0 blood on his hands whilst Farmaajo openly invited Ethiopian troops to invade Baydhabo.

I'm keeping him at arms length, he sounds a lot like Dalalos that Marehan user :pachah1:

He's right about one thing, once Farmaajo is gone we should never elect a Darod President ever again. They are better at propaganda than us. They made HSM look like the biggest crook in history when he has 0 blood on his hands whilst Farmaajo openly invited Ethiopian troops to invade Baydhabo.
I agree Daaroods are not fit to lead too gaajo for kursi would kill their own mom and burn the country to stay on it once they have tasted it.

Dont know who dalalos is but galmudug guy sounds way too much like a jeberti.

Guddoomiyaha gobolka Banaadir ahna Duqa Muqdisho Cumar Maxamuud Maxamed (Cumar Filish) ayaa maanta shaaciyey in dhowaan Madaxweyne Farmaajo uu saxiixi doono metelaada Muqdisho.

Mas’uuliyiin ka tirsan maamulka gobolka Banaadir ayaa Caasimada Online u sheegay in guddoomiye Cumar Filish uu ka dhawaajiyey in madaxweynuhu uu dhawaan saxiixayo 13-ka kursi ee Aqalka Sare loogu darayo gobolka Banaadir.

Xildhibaanada golaha shacabka ayaa horay u meel mariyey 13-kan kursi ee golaha Aqalka Sare laga siinayo gobolka Banaadir.
We eating good:rejoice:

Trending

Latest posts