Mogadishu cut ties with Ebola infested Guinea

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Only poor Somalis can make this irrelevant West African country feel like something kkkkkkk wtf man

Anyways guinea is not a significant country. It's a shit hole inside a greater shit hole. .

Have fun being a tourist there.
So? Clearly it sees having relations with SL is a better prospect than Somalia. Let shit holes negotiate with each other.

So? Clearly it sees having relations with SL is a better prospect than Somalia. Let shit holes negotiate with each other.
What relations tho? He never met the president of the random country, apparently even he left to attend some conference. Nothing in their news even mentioning it... what relations?

Thanks @Cigal Shidaad

What relations tho? He never met the president of the random country, apparently even he left to attend some conference. Nothing in their news even mentioning it... what relations?

Thanks @Cigal Shidaad
Didn’t state anything of the such don’t put words into my mouth. I’m merely replying to what BenIn her is talking about.

Also relations doesn’t mean speaking to the president, there are other diplomats who can fill the job. Just to let you know.

Last edited: