Mogadishu citizens can’t seem to figure out something a diaspora brought to them. THEY'RE AFRAID!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Meanwhile Ethiopia is next month sending her own satellite :meleshame::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

U know-- Thank God to American Somali Diaspora walaahi! To think that they have created the classic American Malls in Somalia will studied in history years from now.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
U know-- Thank God to American Somali Diaspora walaahi! To think that they have created the classic American Malls in Somalia will studied in history years from now.

When was the last time you’ve gone to your local mall. I haven’t been there in ages. I don’t care to go there. Many of us don’t.

However, back home this particular mall is racing closure due to people coming there to ride on a free ride in the form of an escalator. :damedamn::cosbyhmm::dwill::dwill::dwill:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When was the last time you’ve gone to your local mall. I haven’t been there in ages. I don’t care to go there. Many of us don’t.

However, back home this particular mall is racing closure due to people coming there to ride on a free ride in the form of an escalator. :damedamn::cosbyhmm::dwill::dwill::dwill:

I go to the malls almost every weekend. Thats because i am biased towards Mall of America. The place is like Disney land for me. lol

No seriously Somali American entrepreneurship is to be marveled at. Everyone went through what they are going thru. I remember distinctly as a child i went with my mom to an escalator, and was so afraid i almost peed. lol

Guess what? These Xaliimo are experiencing same thing but in their back yard home land. That is an accomplishment i think!

Those jilbaabs have ruined Somali style.

There are many ways to dress islamically without wearing those multi-coloured tents imported from Egypt!

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
wahabism har turned somali females into walking ninjas. Preach my brother aussie husstler.

:friendhug::lawd:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Those jilbaabs have ruined Somali style.

There are many ways to dress islamically without wearing those multi-coloured tents imported from Egypt!
Even in Arab countries you don’t see them wear jilbab as much as Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending