Mogadishu Centralists Using PL Centralists

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
After reading that it has made me wonder. Is there any Puntland Centralist among us? Apparently there are some who still hold onto Farmaajo mind-set and Farmaajo is apparently trying to cause disarray among PL. I am not sure how in this day and age someone is still a centralist. The little power Farmajo has, he already abused the mogadishu air space, now who in the world wants more 'centralism' you tell me? Want to pass Farmajo our 'tanks, bm21, technicals".

Ok let's pass that over and when he comes to kill us with it, what are the centralist in PL going to say? khalad baan samaye laga yeeli maayo markas, it's to damn late, we will all be dead. You can't place power un-checked in Somalia, un-checked power leads to GENOCIDES.

Why does a city that is less then 15 kilometer and yes you can cover one end of mogadishu to the other end in 30 minutes wallahi on the bus. I did it. Why does 30 minute city get to decide the fate of the whole nation? it's only 1 city, shouldn't the regions play more stronger role since they actually control more land and sea? most of our opinions should be sought by those who are the LAND HOLDERS not the people who live in 15 kilometer city.

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
You can calacal as much as you want once konfur is dealt with, PL and SL will be dismantled and once again, the rebirth of centralized somali state will take place.

Trending