Mogadishu blast

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is wrong with people to think this is ok?
And these "amisom" people who should be protecting the area are too busy raping our women.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon.
I hope the death toll wasn't too much.

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
yeah cause somalis dont kill each other normally

:shookgabre:Right, I am just supposed to keep believing a couple geeljire teenagers acting up keep causing these sophisticated and intricate attacks,
instead of a rival nation causing this chaos.:gaasdrink:

:shookgabre:Right, I am just supposed to keep believing a couple geeljire teenagers acting up keep causing these sophisticated and intricate attacks,
yes al shabaab is not foreigners. They are somalis......somalis are violent people by nature and we have no problem killing each other. Somalis love to say outsiders are working behind the scenes to make sure somalia never become stable. It makes us feel better about the reality. Deep down anyone with any sense knows thats bullsh1t

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
yes al shabaab is not foreigners. They are somalis......somalis are violent people by nature and we have no problem killing each other. Somalis love to say outsiders are working behind the scenes to make sure somalia never become stable. It makes us feel better about the reality. Deep down anyone with any sense knows thats bullsh1t

:damedamn:Nope, its all orchestrated and planned by rival nations, the cowards who take out actions may be Somali but they have been trained and put up to it.

:damedamn:Nope, its all orchestrated and planned by rival nations, the cowards who take out actions may be Somali but they have been trained and put up to it.
Not true at all. Khawarij has been around since the prophets time. They really dont need help or motivation. The people behind them are Somali politicians and its mainly a certain qabil helping them

They're definitely getting training and weapons from outside sources. They seem to be getting more tactical with their attacks. They attacked hotels, restaurants and a pharmacy wtf this xaasidinmo

Obviously lives matter more than any business, Aun to those who died.

Thats the first thing I thought
The timing is too soon to be a coincidence

@911

This was Alshabab whose target was a Somali judge.

Somalia: 4 dead in bomb blast in the capital .

Cars burn after car bombs in Mogadishu, Somalia, Thursday Feb. 28, 2019. At least four people were killed in a powerful explosion late Thursday in the Somali capital, Mogadishu, police said, in an attack that Islamic extremists said was an attempt to bomb a hotel. Militants detonated a car bomb near the residence of Judge Abshir Omar, and security forces stationed outside the house fought off gunmen who tried to force their way into Omar’s house, police officer Mohamed Hussein told The Associated Press. Farah Abdi Warsameh AP Photo

Read more here: https://www.newsobserver.com/news/nation-world/world/article226925884.html#storylink=cpy

What if somalis are really stupid and amisom the trojan horse are doing all the bombings?

:gucciwhat:

The man's got a point. I lost all hope when i saw the al shabaab website of southern shabaab members killing somalis in broad day light.

Kenyans can't force somalis to kill other somalis.

:bell:

Kenya is butthurt about oil site near their border. The ICJ sides with us on ownership and we will be selling it at the end of this year
Yes but kenya has no control over al shabaab and this is days after the dispute flared up again. Al shabaab are just traitors with their own agenda.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
This is becoming so normal that I’m not even shocked anymore. Somalia, the shithole of earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.