Mogadishu attack summary: 22 hours, 25 murdered, 131 injured, 20 buildings + 23 vehicles destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
This has to stop. For 30 years we've been suffering and the world doesn't care. Arabs are funding the extremists and also paying off western powers to not decisively help us overcome this endless tragedy.

This Harun Maruf c*nt has been having orgasms since the attack

Despise the bastards, but it still doesn't take away the ridiculousness of Xamar the constant attacks. This last one has all the hallmarks of non Shabab actors

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Foreign powers don't want this city to stabilize.

But there is no stopping it down, it will rise.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Despise the bastards, but it still doesn't take away the ridiculousness of Xamar the constant attacks. This last one has all the hallmarks of non Shabab actors
I agree. Fahad Yasin and the terrorists at NISA must be brought to justice.
:mjpls:

TheThing

Talk to the gacan
This Harun Maruf c*nt has been having orgasms since the attack

Of course! This attack has background corrupt leaders. I’m thinking politicians from Somaliland and external countries like UAE and Ethiopia.

Somalia is divided becaus of qabilism and forieng enemies. As long as addis ababa, dubai, and riyadh are getting a steady flow of cash to counter the oil running out, they are satisfied.

Gass, bixhi, madoobe etc... they are all , regardless of qabil, an evil group of corrupt animals whose aim is to destabilise greater somalia, especially bixhi and somaliland.

And the president attacked galmudug instead, wasting resources while xamar burns.

:kanyehmm:

has anyone ever seen a more misplaced priorities?:mindblown:

Of course! This attack has background corrupt leaders. I’m thinking politicians from Somaliland and external countries like UAE and Ethiopia.

Somalia is divided becaus of qabilism and forieng enemies. As long as addis ababa, dubai, and riyadh are getting a steady flow of cash to counter the oil running out, they are satisfied.

Gass, bixhi, madoobe etc... they are all , regardless of qabil, an evil group of corrupt animals whose aim is to destabilise greater somalia, especially bixhi and somaliland.

You hit the nail right on the head bro

They will not succeed insha Allah
Xamar's rise and the progress of Somalia at large can't be stopped

Guul iyo Gobanimo

Hate is really blinded you mate, if you think that somaliland is behind al-Shabaab.

Just stop for one moment thinking about you saying.

No accountability at all:snoop: always blaming others. You won't get anywhere sxb.

TheThing

Talk to the gacan
Hate is really blinded you mate, if you think that somaliland is behind al-Shabaab.

Just stop for one moment thinking about you saying.
Somaliland is behind al shabab.

Why are there no terror attacks in somaliland? They aren’t in the war against al shabab and bixini and siilanyo are enemies of the somali state along with ethiopia. I will forever oppose a northern state, the day bixhi and his government is overthrown is the day i rejoice.

Muqdishu is full of hardworking and striving individuals. During my stay there, i was heartbroken that these people who are working day and night for their families are losing there lives. Alshabab is funded by the Arabs, Somaliland, and Amisom; I refuse to step back.

You lots on this site spew meaningless shit: you chat rubbish about other somalis like your goobjoog , good-for nothing parents. Some call for independence, others just trash somali clans.

You were taught qabil by your elders and now you go by their disastrous ways that lead you living in the west. Like animals, you continuously fight and act like old somali men in the comfort of your homes in the west. Shameful.....

Woman are easily influenced henceforth most of the radical qabilists are ones like @PuntiteQueen , they are on par with al shabab in my opinion. @Lordilord is also another sheep following his parents’ way.

Useless people.

S

Muqdishu is full of hardworking and striving individuals. During my stay there, i was heartbroken that these people who are working day and night for their families are losing there lives. Alshabab is funded by the Arabs, Somaliland, and Amisom; I refuse to step back.

Every country in the world suffers from crimes and terror HOWEVER, Mogadishu is a special case.

In other locations, citizens cooperate with police or take up arms to cleanse/protect their regions which minimises and eventually eliminates terror activities.

These same foreign agents try to destabilise Puntland, Jubbaland etc but the difference is, we are actively working together to uproot them.

If Somaliland is behind it, why can't Mogadishu people come together to deal with it? Is it because they are disorganised and unable to work together? Or because they benefit from the status-quo?

You call me qabiilist but at least I am not delusional.

Last edited:
Every country in the world suffers from crimes and terror HOWEVER, Mogadishu is a special case.

In other locations, citizens cooperate with police or take up arms to cleanse/protect their regions which minimises and eventually eliminates terror activities.

These same foreign agents try to destabilise Puntland, Jubbaland etc but the difference is, we are actively working together to uproot them.

If Somaliland is behind it, why can't Mogadishu people come together to deal with it? Is it because they are disorganised and unable to work together? Or because they benefit from the status-quo?

You call me qabiilist but at least I am not delusional.

Thank you some common sense, I realised with this site, that people without any prove seem to blame somaliland for everything because they just hate them so much, which does not make sense.

Why blame somaliland for al-shabaab when 95% of them is of the tribes that live in south of Somalia, so how again is somaliland behind it or is the president of somaliland so powerful that he make those people not just join the group but to daily attack and kill their own people for the last 11 years doing all of that from Hargeisa.

Come on my brothers lay of the crack pipe for once.

I can understand some internet trolls doing that but when you see government officials again without any prove, stand infront of cameras and accuse somaliland of everything, you know that their hatred is so deep.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Somaliland is behind al shabab.

Why are there no terror attacks in somaliland? They aren’t in the war against al shabab and bixini and siilanyo are enemies of the somali state along with ethiopia. I will forever oppose a northern state, the day bixhi and his government is overthrown is the day i rejoice.

You lots on this site spew meaningless shit: you chat rubbish about other somalis like your goobjoog , good-for nothing parents. Some call for independence, others just trash somali clans.

You were taught qabil by your elders and now you go by their disastrous ways that lead you living in the west. Like animals, you continuously fight and act like old somali men in the comfort of your homes in the west. Shameful.....

Woman are easily influenced henceforth most of the radical qabilists are ones like @PuntiteQueen , they are on par with al shabab in my opinion. @Lordilord is also another sheep following his parents’ way.

Useless people.
You blame everyone but your own goverment.. You are disgusting, you wish the fall of SL government for not receiving terror attacks..

Al-shabab has no vested interest in SL, doesn't your government continuously appoint former alshabab to high government positions???

At least the others they are honest, they oppose SL not being a part of Somalia. They don't wish for us to fall but to rejoin.

But youu, you are worse saaxib. You wish for our fall because al-shabab? SL is broke they don't have the means to fund a terrorist organization let alone well needed development projects.

You got issues wallahi and you need help.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
@TheThing you can respond but don't ever tag my name again because I don't like stupid hypocrites.

How do you even come up with such a stupid conspiracy theory.. Your government is to blame for all the misfortune that comes to Mogadishu.

TheThing

Talk to the gacan
You blame everyone but your own goverment.. You are disgusting, you wish the fall of SL government for not receiving terror attacks..

Al-shabab has no vested interest in SL, doesn't your government continuously appoint former alshabab to high government positions???

At least the others they are honest, they oppose SL not being a part of Somalia. They don't wish for us to fall but to rejoin.

But youu, you are worse saaxib. You wish for our fall because al-shabab? SL is broke they don't have the means to fund a terrorist organization let alone well needed development projects.

You got issues wallahi and you need help.
Re join? Somaliland should forcefully be invaded and the next generation be forcefully given somali pride, not pride in being a former british colony.

Musse bixi is a pig, siil lanyo is a pig, and the government of Somaliland is a group of evildoing thieves who do bad for the somali people. The people of somalia have yet seen such a traitorous and disgusting group of ‘somalis’ as them. Any true somali would be on for their death.

There’s only one state for somalis, thats somalia, you can create your own state named isaaq land dont steal the name of the noble somalis, you cal madow-dwelling black underweight theif.

TheThing

Talk to the gacan
@TheThing you can respond but don't ever tag my name again because I don't like stupid hypocrites.

How do you even come up with such a stupid conspiracy theory.. Your government is to blame for all the misfortune that comes to Mogadishu.
What can farmajo do? He is under xucun by the Amisom apes. The only solution for somalia is a complete overthrow of the government, expulsion of amisom, and a full blown war with somaliland , the core of al shabab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending