Mogadishu and Zeila were always Somali cities

I've already given you more than 10 links to disprove every inch of your lies you made and everyone here is a witness and asking for more links is just being ridiculous when you didn't answer these sources I gave you.

Now instead of wasting my time. Answer these sources already instead of running away and being repetitive. Get to work.

Here: Mogadishu and Zeila were always Somali cities

Here: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...lways-somali-cities.47908/page-4#post-1311604

If you were innocent, you would be eager to redeem yourself.

You still have Vasco Da Gama, Gordon Kerr, Virginia Luling and Sudan Notes and Records. All you need is links. I can read what they say myself.

No links, you didn't read it. No links for Luling and Sudan, you falsified quotes as well as links.
Clearing this up should be the first thing on your mind.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

You still have Vasco Da Gama, Gordon Kerr, Virginia Luling and Sudan Notes and Records. All you need is links. I can read what they say myself.

No links, you didn't read it. No links for Luling and Sudan, you falsified quotes as well as links.

You think being a repetitive liar will save your debate?

This was about Mogadishu and throughout this thread I gave you enough evidence to prove every part of my claim while you didn't. Extra sources are not needed.

Now instead of wasting my time. Answer these sources already instead of running away and being repetitive. Get to work. I've done my part to giving you sources and I need you to accept them and answer them.

Here: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...lways-somali-cities.47908/page-4#post-1311604

Do you have the links or not? Shall we go through the false quotes and what you tried to pass off as links?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Do you have the links or not? Shall we go through the false quotes and what you tried to pass off as links?

Copying and pasting bullshit will just prove me that you're a historical revisionist troll trying to avoid the sources I gave you.

Why are you ignoring the other 12 sources I gave you? You didn't bother answering them but repeatedly ignored them so me showing you other sources in the past which you went silent on is pointless. Now answer these sources first. This is my thread, my rules or get out.

Last edited:
Copying and pasting bullshit will just prove me that you're a historical revisionist troll trying to avoid the sources I gave you.

Why are you ignoring the other 12 sources I gave you? You didn't bother answering them but repeatedly ignored them so me showing you other sources in the past which you went silent on is pointless. Now answer these sources first. This is my thread, my rules or get out.

Deflection and misdirection are techniques Trump uses to distract from not revealing his taxes and not sitting down for the Mueller interview. We have been through enough distraction already. More Trump we do not need.

If you were innocent, you would be eager to redeem yourself. You avoid these because you know you are guilty as charged and that they reveal it.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Deflection and misdirection are techniques Trump uses to distract from not revealing his taxes and not sitting down for the Mueller interview. We have been through enough distraction already. More Trump we do not need.

If you were innocent, you would be eager to redeem yourself. You avoid these because you know you are guilty as charged and that they reveal it.

What do you mean? You have been deflecting these sources the entire time??? You haven't responded to them yet.

Answer these four sources, I will show you ten more I have.

This one debunks Mogadishu being an Arab and Persian enclave but actually a Somali town.

img_4863-jpg.28231

This Historian who visisted Mogadishu confirms it was was dominated by Somalis.

oDf28lYpTT6WAiSg_vIQtg.png

This source debunks the Shirazi traditions you keep talking about and says it's widely accepted that Arabs were refugees that got accepted by the local Somalis to stay and paid tribute to stay. Somalis retained their dominance in Mogadishu both politically and numerically.

upload_2017-1-8_21-38-48-png.11360
upload_2017-1-8_23-4-16-png.11368

This historian Abdurahman you keep talking about says Mogadishu existed since the 1st century and was part of the Somali city-states.

ivBW85LtRhCq866LVP18vA.png

Respond to all of them now.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Arabs: We Wuz Ugaaz And Shieet

Persians: No We Wuz Ugaaz And Shieet fam

Arabs: stfu you Shia Bastar

Persians: Try me fam

Somalis: Hold my shaa

Trending

Latest posts