Mogadishu and Oromo R Brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Kingcobra get to work buddy, the oromo is doing the USC. They have same dhaqan niyahow isma dhaaman. Marti ba tahay iyo unuga leh iyo waa dhaqanka hawiye iyo oromo. U see in PL wax kasto la dhiso waxan dhahna, SOMALI BA LEH.

PL iyo Oromo walle meel ay iska galayan ma jirayso. Wa dhaqankii hawiye iyo unuga leh iyo isir neceb iyo jamhadi usc maxay daanta QEERO. Theyare the same people hawiye and oromo.

Somalida waa dir iyo daarod iyo dad aan lagaranaynin sida rahanwayn-hawiye-isaaq. That's why ISSA AND DAROD are most anti oromo and never say 'unuka leh' iyo dhaqankasi. Yaa diidan isirka hawiye-rahanwayn-isaaq soo ma aha kuwa malin walbo laysku haysto meeshay ka soo jeedan? dir iyo darod layskuma qabsado

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Meel ay ku dagalameen dir iyo darod manu arag illa manta. Bimal iyo HG waan maqla. That's why boqortoyada waxay ka timada lineage diireed oo nasab ah oo somali ah. Qof diireed tagta caleemka saarka hawiye ma arag. Arabna ma tago caleemo saarka isaaq waxba kama jiran ah weeye. These people are probably oromos they have same culture.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dir wa shaki kama doontee inu somali yahay oo la hubo oo aan dood ku jirin. Waxaa laga dooda keliya isaaq-hawiye-rahanwayn yaa diidayo taa? rabshada halkee weeye mar walbo somalida? All somali clans try to link to 'dir' because they are the real somalis. Hawiye tries with IRIR. Darod goes thru doombiro. Inside my clan the dir mother is the highest. Somali ma gursadan wax qurun ah dee sida nagtani hadlayso iyo waxan gaba hawiye-rahanwayn-isaaq reerahasi asliyan yihin. Maba sheegan kartid somali inaad tahay hadi aadan 'dir' meel ka galin tarikhda.

Wa aragta siday uu neceb yihin Issa oromadu, waa real somali thats why. But hawiye kill 'dir' all the time in bimaal, mudugta etc. Isaaq also does the same samaroon, issa, etc. So the question is are they just oromo agent hawiye-isaaq-rahanwayn? Wel ma maqlin meel ay darod iyo dir ku dagalameen tarikh ama manta.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Irir-Samaale si fican haloo 'galo' ma gabi inay jirto oo 'siyasad' ahayd keliya against 'daarood' and the reason I say that is. Why you kill bimaal, qubays, samaroon, issa as hawiye and isaaq? you will never see daarood or dir meel ku dagalameen tarikh ama manta. Wiil iyo abtigi baanu nahay. We even helped jabuti independence, ma xasdin sida anaga noola xasdo dhinaca puntland manta. You really think a hawiye would tolerate a 'djibouti' hahahahaha u dreaming. Because when I was in dire dawa they welcome me and I felt like they were genuine somalis runti oo dacadka ah waa shicibka dire dawa. But when i am in mogadishu i dont trust them sxb, even our king had to be dragged there and attacked to join them, and i dont feel comfortable around isaaq either

My dir side of the blood is probably giving me genetic survival types to spot oromos and why i feel these guys arent somalis isaaq-hawiye-rahanwayne.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
A jabuti and darod alliance we would end these oromo losers. But thats not possible ismail gheele actually believes in IRIR :ohhh:

even though they kill him all the time just like they do with us darood and he doesnt ask himself why, they did to gurgure also to confuse him about somali. Its an oromo tactic to confuse people on their isir and cause division. The last thing they want to see a darod and dir alliance because they know waa somali la hubo oo dhab ah.

I feel are big enemies oromo to us, I would LOVE to see an oromo campaign we also did 'gaalkacyo'. Ogaden kept pushing them out also. All the towns in gedo were settled by them and have their names and marehan hates them also. Its a darod thing.

Hoy iyo sharaf kuma laha oromo darood we hate their guts cause we are somalis linked to dombiro diireed and we adopted the somali way of life and fight dir enemies as our ENEMIES. Irir was created in the 60s, no gabays speak about irir before that. It's political. Dir and Darod heaps of gabays that are ancient to honor our links. We half dir and carried on the dir campaign to eliminate oromo as they adopted us in thru marriage. This never happened with isaaq or hawiye in the history. Maybe isaaq oo gabayo waa jira saying their DIR but im not sure why they kill dir if they are dir. Maybe oromo penetrated and confused them like gurgure so they can 'detach' from DIR and Issa. Anything is possible.

Wallahi markan arki oromo dhiiga ayaa ii kaca for some odd reason, it's like my genetics is saying to me YOU OWN THESE PEOPLE HOW THEY DARE TO SPEAK U LIKE THAT.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Kingcobra Hal sucaal adeer macane. Bal aar ii sheeg hal meel ay 'hawiye' iyo 'oromo' ku dagalameen tarikhda ama manta? Hadee way isyaqanan dee inay is wada lee yihin oo loo dirsaday kala jebinta somalida saxda ah 'dir iyo darod'. Bal aar ii sheeg meeshu oromo iyo isaaq ku dagalamay, tarikhda? hadad beesha issa tihin mashruc irir oo 1960 la abuuray inaad iska amiintan waa ayaan daro oo aad siyasiintinu darod neceb keliya ku shaqayan. Kuma jiro sxb tarikhda iyo gabayadu meel ay dir iyo hawiye ku kulman. Hawiye waa agent oromo ah oo dalka loo soo dirsaday kala jebnta somalidu, isaaqna waa dir lakin isma ogga hada oo wa sida gurgure oo been loo sheegay ayaa laga yaaba si ay dagaalka ka jojjiyan oromada oo la dagalan darod iyo dir. Notice we are the ones always targetted. Wake up brother

Djibouti long-term interest is to ensure darod control somalia so the confused isaaq is kept down and hawiye is kept down similar to how anfar is kept down. U try to give anfar power today, he will be like hawiye/saaq tommorow and u know this, why you don't know this for somalia also. We are your only real true friend linked thru doonbiro diireed and we can prove how many wars we had with oromo. Haday hawiye ama isaaq gacanta uu gasha somalia ogowna oromo bayna uu gashay, its the same thing sxb as they are not linked to somalis thru dir.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
A real Somali can only be judged by 'how many fucking oromos' have u killed, waa lagu faan jiray waa gaal madow weeye oo dinta ku sheegta lakin aan dhab ka ahayn waa aragta ahmed abi oo christian hada sheegtay, they switch identities like trojan horses to survive because they are weak weak colonized people.

Hawiye iyo Isaaq hal sucaal ayaa ku filan, noo sheeg inta oromo disheen iyo hadi aadan dilin, maxaa sabab uu ah? ha nagu soo dhex milmiin somali ma thine oromo yahow oromadu dhashay. Wallahi when I was in dire dawa and an oromo would come to the isse suburb, I would just slap them in the face and say 'war naga tag waryaa qurun yahow wasaqa ah' and nobody blinked an eye. Because 'hosta' bay ku soo galayan oo ku sheegayan 'issa san weye, and all that' so you have conflict.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I feel like grabbing that woman on the youtube video and just slaving her, maybe it's my osman mahmoud genetics because we slave people sxb.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Oromo saan uu nool, ilkaha ma rumaystan, siilkama iska dhaqan kkkkk. PL awoowasheenu dhiig badan ayaa daatay oo talyanigu nagu qasbay in hamar la aado, ha laga firsado. Inay calanka somaliyeed gashin gub ka dhigan bay raban sxb and it hurts me as a somali because he doesnt care he is oromo by blood sxb, waa sidu rabay in somali saa noqoto.

@Kingcobra when u come to somala one day, a puntlander will give u a tour of hawiye lands and show u the truth of why we believe they are oromo and their purpose is to destroy somalia and make it a shit hole and we will advice u to keep anfar away from power. That was why siyad supported u, to keep anfar down while he keeps hawiye down. It was good deal abtidoon knew, your ismacil gheele knows nothing about the truth, hawiye ba SIRAY siday oromada dadku uu siran.

Irir-Samaale si fican haloo 'galo' ma gabi inay jirto oo 'siyasad' ahayd keliya against 'daarood' and the reason I say that is. Why you kill bimaal, qubays, samaroon, issa as hawiye and isaaq? you will never see daarood or dir meel ku dagalameen tarikh ama manta. Wiil iyo abtigi baanu nahay. We even helped jabuti independence, ma xasdin sida anaga noola xasdo dhinaca puntland manta. You really think a hawiye would tolerate a 'djibouti' hahahahaha u dreaming. Because when I was in dire dawa they welcome me and I felt like they were genuine somalis runti oo dacadka ah waa shicibka dire dawa. But when i am in mogadishu i dont trust them sxb, even our king had to be dragged there and attacked to join them, and i dont feel comfortable around isaaq either

My dir side of the blood is probably giving me genetic survival types to spot oromos and why i feel these guys arent somalis isaaq-hawiye-rahanwayne.
Where did the name somali come from? The people of the horn of africa were known by several names throughout history. Berber for instance is one of those names as a greek traveller wrote in periplus of the erythrean sea in th 1st AD. They were also known as Gaal, as ibn hajar alaskalani wrote in durur alkamina. Ofcourse the original meaning of Gaal was geel and can be found in several somali clans like Gaaljecel and Abgaal .the last historian to refer to the somali people as berber was Ibn Batuta in 1331 during his somalia travel. The first mention of the name somali was in the early 1500s in the book Futuh Alhabesh. So who caused the longstanding 1500 year-old name of Berber to be changed between those two hundred years?

Daarood Ismaaciil Ibraahim was born in the middle 1300s in yemen. He came to the horn and married a dir girl, doombira. There he spread his father's sufi doctrine of ismaaciili, with his inlaws, the noble dir clan being the first initiated. Hence"somaali waa dir iyo daarood". Ismaaciil Ibraahim,through normal linguistic deformation, became Samaalhiil abroon.

Daarood is the only one oo ku abtirsado samaalhiil abroon aka ismaaciil ibrahin. Irir samaale is political propaganda. Irir never existed. This is also the reason why dir are the only non daaroods oon carrab la ayn. The rest sound like afsomali is a second language to their forefathers. The soomaalization of rahanweyn today iz exactly how hawiye came to be somali. For cryin out loud theyre abtiris is shared by afran qallu oromos in baabil.

War heedeh, im telling ive done my research. Ibn batuta, ibn khaldun, sa'iid, and many other historian visted ancient somalia, they ndver once called it somali, always calling them zeyli'i maqdashi or berberi. The futuh alhabash was the first time that they were called soomaali a war that happened to be comprised mostly of daarood clans:harti geri jiiraan bartire mareexaan. Daarood arrival around 1350, axmad gurey wars 1530. Look at that, not 200 years has elasped before daarood gobness. Notice that only daarood and dir clans are referred to as alsoomaali in the book. BECAUSE SOMALI WAA DIR IYO DAAROOD!!thats why the Imam ahmad ibrahim alghazi was a hawiye karanle babille man and didnt identify with with the soomaali(ismaa'iili) because somalization of haeiye started after the war. Not to confuse with ahmed gurey the dir makidoor cheif who was praised by shihad aldiin, writer of the book, alongside Mataan chief of harti after they returned from an expedition. Dir gobness in history started way before. Theres imam ali sicid of the 1392 adal wars with amxar. Saaxiib dadkaan soomaali wallee ahayn. Soomali waa dir iyo daarood. Irirna wax taariikh ku sugan walle ma aha

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Where did the name somali come from? The people of the horn of africa were known by several names throughout history. Berber for instance is one of those names as a greek traveller wrote in periplus of the erythrean sea in th 1st AD. They were also known as Gaal, as ibn hajar alaskalani wrote in durur alkamina. Ofcourse the original meaning of Gaal was geel and can be found in several somali clans like Gaaljecel and Abgaal .the last historian to refer to the somali people as berber was Ibn Batuta in 1331 during his somalia travel. The first mention of the name somali was in the early 1500s in the book Futuh Alhabesh. So who caused the longstanding 1500 year-old name of Berber to be changed between those two hundred years?

Daarood Ismaaciil Ibraahim was born in the middle 1300s in yemen. He came to the horn and married a dir girl, doombira. There he spread his father's sufi doctrine of ismaaciili, with his inlaws, the noble dir clan being the first initiated. Hence"somaali waa dir iyo daarood". Ismaaciil Ibraahim,through normal linguistic deformation, became Samaalhiil abroon.

Daarood is the only one oo ku abtirsado samaalhiil abroon aka ismaaciil ibrahin. Irir samaale is political propaganda. Irir never existed. This is also the reason why dir are the only non daaroods oon carrab la ayn. The rest sound like afsomali is a second language to their forefathers. The soomaalization of rahanweyn today iz exactly how hawiye came to be somali. For cryin out loud theyre abtiris is shared by afran qallu oromos in baabil.

War heedeh, im telling ive done my research. Ibn batuta, ibn khaldun, sa'iid, and many other historian visted ancient somalia, they ndver once called it somali, always calling them zeyli'i maqdashi or berberi. The futuh alhabash was the first time that they were called soomaali a war that happened to be comprised mostly of daarood clans:harti geri jiiraan bartire mareexaan. Daarood arrival around 1350, axmad gurey wars 1530. Look at that, not 200 years has elasped before daarood gobness. Notice that only daarood and dir clans are referred to as alsoomaali in the book. BECAUSE SOMALI WAA DIR IYO DAAROOD!!thats why the Imam ahmad ibrahim alghazi was a hawiye karanle babille man and didnt identify with with the soomaali(ismaa'iili) because somalization of haeiye started after the war. Not to confuse with ahmed gurey the dir makidoor cheif who was praised by shihad aldiin, writer of the book, alongside Mataan chief of harti after they returned from an expedition. Dir gobness in history started way before. Theres imam ali sicid of the 1392 adal wars with amxar. Saaxiib dadkaan soomaali wallee ahayn. Soomali waa dir iyo daarood. Irirna wax taariikh ku sugan walle ma aha

That's a good point, when I was in dire dawa, they spoke just like us sxb, I couldn't tell at all his origin accent, it was standard somali. Not this 'joow iyo qow shit oromo madafacker' or that frickin oromo in the south. We need strong relationship with Djibouti, waa dad gob ah weeye lakin hawiye siiray siiba habar gedir moryaanka, we need to bring them to puntland side and show them the truth of hawiye as we take them for a stroll so their eyes can be a witness not our mouths. Notice how the isaaq love the SNM jabhad it's similar to oromo culture oo jabhad culture ah, their is no strong sense of 'tradition' niyahow. Halka anaga darod ahan we die and faan about our traditional elders, the do not the hawie or isaaq and same with issa they love their ugaas.

See aad ku faani karta jabhad inside of somalia hadi aadan oromo ahayn oo isxoraynayo? madfacker yahow gunta gunta dhashay, jabhad oo layska dhicinayo gaalo haa lakin a somali wat the f*ck you can tell these are not somalians sxb their fuckin oromo agents inside of us, lets call for what it is.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Abdillahi Yusuf yaa noo celiyo sxb he knows true somalis and how to deal with non somalis(habar gedir and isaaq) oo ku faano jabhad usc iyo snm oo kadibna ku sheegayo inay somali yihin, madafacker yaa iska xoraynaysa hadi aad somali tahay, ma tihid somali waryaa waa in luqadina aan kula hadalna hadi xal la rabo. No more peace with SNM, isku dhaqan namahin, issa haa not issaaq. Waa ku janno galaysan dilka id00re, waa iga walle baan ku iri. Wa oromo ana garanayo sxb

Boqorka ma tago hargeisa, waa og yahay sxb waxay yihin mana soo hadal qaado hadi aan lagu qasbin, waxaa nimankan noo geeyay adhigasi xun farole oo aan adhigeena dhaamin oo waxba ogayn tarikhda. Osman mahmud dalka ma joggo sida international court judgeka and the old types like my father, wuu yaqyaqsooda marku isaaq maqlo. Xitaa abgaal imamkooda firi maba soo hadal qaado kkkk. My father likes abgaal tho, waa somali.

That's why I try to study what the reasoning for my father to treat them like they are not 'human beings' isaaq and low lives because he doesnt hate people generally

Last edited:

VIP

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol:

Jihadka wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts