Mogadishu Agent Puntland Presidential Candidate EXPOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Their going around blasting this in garowe the reer hamar crew from Villa Farmaajo, cause they back this dhulbahante guy. He thinks meeshani waa 'baydhabo' this is the place 'siyasad' wax looga barto, get the f*ck outta of Puntland and focus on your 2 kilometer maka al mukarama so you can walk around there without turning into mustard mush material from shabab explosions.

This is the guy Farmajo is backing apparently. He is 'reer abtigisa' some are saying his looking for a 'mod' alliance across Somalia like 'siyad' barre, no new siyasad by marehan just re-hashing 50 year ago the same shit in october 21.

Here is the dhulbahante clown hamar watan

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think I got carried away, there is no conspiracy here. It's just some random mobile campaign trucky playing music for all candidates after they obviously pay for his services. Free advertisement to let the town know the candidate is in town.

Here they are playing musharaxa madaxwayne song for Morgan. So there is no conspiracy and I stand to correct myself for jumping to conclusion on weak evidence like most Somalis do so I know how it feels, I do it sometimes but not as much that's for sure but I correct myself immediately if I find my conclusions was wrong like in this case. My apologies SPOTTERS

Their going around blasting this in garowe the reer hamar crew from Villa Farmaajo, cause they back this dhulbahante guy. He thinks meeshani waa 'baydhabo' this is the place 'siyasad' wax looga barto, get the f*ck outta of Puntland and focus on your 2 kilometer maka al mukarama so you can walk around there without turning into mustard mush material from shabab explosions.

This is the guy Farmajo is backing apparently. He is 'reer abtigisa' some are saying his looking for a 'mod' alliance across Somalia like 'siyad' barre, no new siyasad by marehan just re-hashing 50 year ago the same shit in october 21.

Here is the dhulbahante clown hamar watan

^^ What do you reckon on this guys 'estimated guess'. He's a dhulo as well I think.

You might be onto something because this guy below supports N&N fully.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

^^ What do you reckon on this guys 'estimated guess'. He's a dhulo as well I think.

You might be onto something because this guy below supports N&N fully.

There are 66 MPs. 17 traitorous dhulos is not enough to win the last round. He needs 34 votes and 17 is only halfway there. Besides dhulos hate each other so I doubt all 17 would vote the same way.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He won't win the warsangeli vote, they hate dhulbahante, you will never see a warsangeli and dhulbahante ever hold a meeting between their elders have you noticed? they actually prefer us over dhulbahante. Majerten vote will definitely split in the first round as everyone throws in their vote for their ina adeer, it's the second round what the mj's do with their 31 votes that will decide everything, if the split continues into the second round and they start throwing behind other candidates, it will head to round 3 and then it's allahu allam where the last round of votes go too. Then possible alliances among politicians to throw in their votes if their candidate loses is usually a 'majerten' internal deal always.

There are 66 MPs. 17 traitorous dhulos is not enough to win the last round. He needs 34 votes and 17 is only halfway there. Besides dhulos hate each other so I doubt all 17 would vote the same way.

17 mp seats is a lot for a group who are known for flip flopping, plus most support Xamar, that guy above does. How much do Leelkase have in the puntland gov? , I know they're hardcore puntlanders, however I won't be surprised if they have a smaller number than Dhulos.

17 mp seats is a lot for a group who are known for flip flopping, plus most support Xamar, that guy above does. How much do Leelkase have in the puntland gov? , I know they're hardcore puntlanders, however I won't be surprised if they have a smaller number than Dhulos.
they do have smaller numbers than dhulos, dhulos have a lot of power but they are divided their own well respected garaad spoke out against this paid stooge from xamar. IF dhulos were somewhat united and wanted to break MS monopoly they would have voted for ilkajir a warsangeli candidate that was against faroole in 2009!

they do have smaller numbers than dhulos, dhulos have a lot of power but they are divided their own well respected garaad spoke out against this paid stooge from xamar. IF dhulos were somewhat united and wanted to break MS monopoly they would have voted for ilkajir a warsangeli candidate that was against faroole in 2009!
It was thier vote that put faroole on top, most mjs voted for ilkojir. I wish he was running again.

It was thier vote that put faroole on top, most mjs voted for ilkojir. I wish he was running again.
Yes I heard that, that's why this whole MS bs thing is stupid we need people to put forward worthy candidates MS can't alone "hijack" the election with their mere 12 votes combined.

I would have liked if he ran again too but he's now endorsing Gen. Khalif Mudan which is one of my top picks!

Yes I heard that, that's why this whole MS bs thing is stupid we need people to put forward worthy candidates MS can't alone "hijack" the election with their mere 12 votes combined.

I would have liked if he ran again too but he's now endorsing Gen. Khalif Mudan which is one of my top picks!
12 divided votes lol

MS boogeyman

Status
Not open for further replies.