Mogadishu “security forces” have a shoot out with each other in broad daylight in a civilian center!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know yet and yes. Don't come at me with any foolishness now though.

Go on just entertain my curious weekend mood...name a city and a reason..say for instance hargeysa and because of the large population with purchasing power....

Do you think being gay is synonymous with foolishness?

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Go on just entertain my curious weekend mood...name a city and a reason..say for instance hargeysa and because of the large population with purchasing power....

I'm a web/software developer so I'm looking to start a company in the tech industry. E-commerce, Fintech, Healthcare, other software services are going to be big in Somalia. If the figures I'm seeing are correct, Somalia currently only has 2% internet penetration, so that is something that needs to be worked on.

I would also like to open up a technical hub that teaches software development and design.

Do you think being gay is synonymous with foolishness?
No. Just meant, don't attack me with homophobic slurs.

I'm a web/software developer so I'm looking to start a company in the tech industry. E-commerce, Fintech, Healthcare, other software services are going to be big in Somalia. If the figures I'm seeing are correct, Somalia currently only has 2% internet penetration, so that is something that needs to be worked on.

I would also like to open up a technical hub that teaches software development and design.

Thts really good stuff and I do agree that Somalia has huge potential in that field...garowe is without a doubt the best city base your business in regardless of what qabiil you are..I dont believe you are from beesha culus....

No there is no need for homophobic slurs..

But I do have a question... you chose a random mans dicky over your honour, your family your culture, your friends and above all your creator...
How did you make such a choice?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

Are you Muslim?

Once you said you were gay i knew you were MJ

MJ is the most claimed tribe amongst the Somali however even in the unlikely chance that he is MJ, I am not too bothered as the ratio to healthy MJs is much higher than the diseased HIV prone victims of gaalnimo within us..

For every @Aaegal we have an Ilhan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending