Mogadisho: 4 civilians die as police and military engage in street warfare

Oh ya Allah bring back a authoritarian state. I want strong and oppressive leader to put Somalis back in their shape. I want to be stepped on and I'd prefer the leader was a hot woman whos smart and elegant. A arawelo 2.0:icon e wink:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Mogdishu is a hellhole, a cursed city full of mercenaries and former isbaaro attendents, we need to move the capital to civilized and peace loving people town and not a Mooryaan town like Mogadishu.

Don't blame the local militias. Blame Haramcad for trying to arrest a citizen, allegedly, they are trying to detain the opposition.

Local militias were not fighting or setting up road blocks as of late, they are being taunted and enticed by the Federal government.

Also, let's not tribalise this.

No Daarood clan is involved with Farmaajo's failures.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
:ftw9nwa: Your sick

How am I sick? y'all holding everybody back,do you think Somalia would be a lawless country if you mooryaan people weren't squatting in the capital? untill we move the capital to another town I am afraid we will be this mess, doofaar ma daahiro.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Don't blame the local militias. Blame Haramcad for trying to arrest a citizen, allegedly, they are trying to detain the opposition.

Local militias were not fighting or setting up road blocks as of late, they are being taunted and enticed by the Federal government.

Also, let's not tribalise this.

No Daarood clan is involved with Farmaajo's failures.
Farmaajo is gone in 8 months we shall see who they blame next for their savagery

How am I sick? y'all holding everybody back,do you think Somalia would be a lawless country if you mooryaan people weren't squatting in the capital? untill we move the capital to another town I am afraid we will be this mess, ******* ma daahiro.
How could somebody squat in there own city :ftw9nwa: . PIM faction is holding nation back they just want to steal and mooch off of Mogadishu tax payers dollars