Mogadishan protestors thank the Somali government for supporting Palestine.

You know iam tryna Learn about the somali mindset. I genuinely think somalis only protested for palestine just because they wanted to be a part of something :francis:
I love how everything we do seems unprofessional. Even the ring leader here hasn't bothered forming a catchy phrase for people to chant, it almost feels like all these people were recruited off the sidewalk.

Somalis are ultrareligious leading to false dichotomies to form easily. Muslim vs Non-muslim, Somali vs Non Somali etc

Also due to the diaspora most are living off international welfare leading to alot of free time.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I love how everything we do seems unprofessional. Even the ring leader here hasn't bothered forming a catchy phrase for people to chant, it almost feels like all these people were recruited off the sidewalk.

Somalis are ultrareligious leading to false dichotomies to form easily. Muslim vs Non-muslim, Somali vs Non Somali etc

Also due to the diaspora most are living off international welfare leading to alot of free time.
I wonder how the somalis back home gonna survive when our parents die. Cuss i know our generation is not gonna send money back every month :mjlol:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
:meleshame: :meleshame: :meleshame:

Who woulda help the FOBS?
Lol if these niggas call me and ask me for money. I will tell them to work. Because iam broke myself
giphy.gif

Where were these protesters when Farmaajo was about to get deported back to 1 toilet ghetto Gedo and he had to be saved

Trending