Modi refers to Muslims as “infiltrators”

I recently saw a good Indian-led action film in cinemas called Monkey Man and the main villain was a parody of Modi, showing a few brief montage scenes of Muslims in India being persecuted and victimised alongside the lower-caste Hindu/Sikh Indians. Very anti-Modi film that was successful in the box office.

It's nice that more people are becoming aware of the injustices he's been committing.

I recently saw a good Indian-led action film in cinemas called Monkey Man and the main villain was a parody of Modi, showing a few brief montage scenes of Muslims in India being persecuted and victimised alongside the lower-caste Hindu/Sikh Indians. Very anti-Modi film that was successful in the box office.

It's nice that more people are becoming aware of the injustices he's been committing.
I think it's because bollywood is mostlya Muslim majority business

I think it's because bollywood is mostlya Muslim majority business
It's not a Bollywood movie. It's a Hollywood product that was written, directed and starred Dev Patel (British-Indian) and Jordan Peele (the guy who made "Get Out") produced it.

Basically, it's for Desis what Black Panther was meant to be for black people.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP

Yet emiratis are opening a whole temple for these lot.

Yet emiratis are opening a whole temple for these lot.
Emiratis don't care about justice to begin with, so my point still stands.
Kanye West Shrug GIF

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
How are Indian Muslims "infiltrators"? They're literally the same people
The Hindus always treated Indian Muslims as less Indian because of their Faith. They’re also attempting to rewrite history by depicting the Mughals as colonialists and by extension all Indian Muslims today hence this “infiltrators” rhetoric.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.

Just watched the trailer, Nearly exploded when I saw the super bajaaj drifting all over the place. Definitely will watch and will potentially make a posting doing an in-depth review.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
He’s a fascist who might potentially cause a genocide against Indian Muslims similar to what happened to the Rohingya in Myanmar. May Allah protect our Muslim brothers,sisters and children in India from the likes of these sickos

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Yeah 50% through the movie and its story is a mess and its subverted woke elements are not helping at all

Trending