• No

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
:mjswag::mjswag:
What does that video has to do with what I posted?
:gucciwhat:
Seems like you posting some random videos, you must be khaniis that is the only you are gaal.:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

You're the one who brought children into this by saying it's clothes not the perverted adult .

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
Has to be, even gaals wouldn’t want their women’s business all out there :pachah1: only those that are literally cucks or Kanye’s crazy ass would want their women wearing a s outfit like OP mentioned:susp:

I don't mind traditional clothes that so happens to modest ,but I'm talking about these body bags.

And no ever asks the question why are they black and made of cotton ,and mens white and made of silk . Its to punish the women, basically all sin comes from women Islam ?!

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Has to be, even gaals wouldn’t want their women’s business all out there :pachah1: only those that are literally cucks or Kanye’s crazy ass would want their women wearing a s outfit like OP mentioned:susp:

From what I have heard and seen most Somalis who turn out to be gaalo are mostly either gay or an alcoholic, you just can't convince me otherwise.:trumpsmirk:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
OP, does your sister dress like one? can you post a picture of her here please so we can beat our meat to her?

Don’t be a hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.