Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
I don't want my women walking around like the grim reaper , show me some elbow ,shoulder , toes , or something shit. No fucking wonder those Arabs can't control them selfs around Western women . And plus

Think about the s in very society . I like s on occasion . Why can't they flaunt their goods .

All I'm saying our women are too beautiful to put in bags. Look how they dressed in 70s and before. Shoulder out ,toes out, just banging mhhm. Delicious...

Were they kafirs? No,just free and expression themselves

I don't want my women walking around like the grim reaper , show me some elbow ,shoulder , toes , or something shit. No fucking wonder those Arabs can't control them selfs around Western women . And plus

Think about the s in very society . I like s on occasion . Why can't they flaunt their goods .

All I'm saying our women are too beautiful to put in bags. Look how they dressed in 70s and before. Shoulder out ,toes out, just banging mhhm. Delicious...

I loved them and fought a few of their nephews

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Modesty plays huge part in our life ,without Islam and modesty we will be like white people raping their own kids after drinks,

Hijab keep perverts away from our fine women, you will never hear a hijabi women getting raped or assaulted.:dabcasar:

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
Modesty plays huge part in our life ,without Islam and modesty we will be like white people raping their own kids after drinks,

Hijab keep perverts away from our fine women, you will never hear a hijabi women getting raped or assaulted.:dabcasar:

Wait a video for you one sec.

Tukraq

VIP

who the hell wants their women and family members walking around like s, leave that for the gaalos

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
who the hell wants their women and family members walking around like s, leave that for the gaalos

Like never see an abaay wearing one before. It literally a Batman cape. Modesty by day and freaks at night . I'm just I rather now a head of time

Tukraq

VIP
Like never see an abaay wearing one before. It literally a Batman cape. Modesty by day and freaks at night . I'm just I rather now a head of time
Seems like some cuck shit, I don’t understand why sspot gaalos like “showing there women off”

Women are humans and not sexual objects and therefore, it is up to the individual woman to decide what is fit for her to wear.

Another note;

Prostitutes are known for their skimpy attire, but Kenya's coastal port of Mombasa is witnessing a controversial fashion makeover.

The twilight ladies, as the city's residents refer to the sex workers, have traded their revealing outfits for the more austere buibui - a loose, floor-length gown and head covering favoured by Muslim women.

_42490040_buibui203x250.jpg

Walking along the city's main red-light streets at night, one comes across many of the buibui-clad prostitutes.

Although most shy away from speaking to the press, a few are willing to talk.

"I'm better off wearing the buibui so I look respectable. I can avoid arrest. I am just trying to get some money to live on," one says.

Another claims she wears her buibui to hide her identity.

"I know I am sinning, but I'm forced to because I am looking for my livelihood. So to me, it's acceptable," she says.

Most of her customers are local men, not tourists. She says wearing a buibui helped them to more easily pick out women from the region.

But the phenomenon is causing a stir in the predominantly Muslim city where religious women are required to cover their bodies from head to toe.

Some female residents say it is a big disgrace.

"I feel so embarrassed that sometimes I contemplate removing my buibui and throwing it away. The buibui has lost its respect," Mariam Salma says.

Another resident, Asha Hussein, claims the sex workers are not native to Mombasa.

"They are not Muslims. Most are from Somalia and Ethiopia. They wear it to avoid public humiliation," she says.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6291100.stm

Tukraq

VIP
What does that video has to do with what I posted?
:gucciwhat:
Seems like you posting some random videos, you must be khaniis that is the only you are gaal.:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
Has to be, even gaals wouldn’t want their women’s business all out there :pachah1: only those that are literally cucks or Kanye’s crazy ass would want their women wearing a s outfit like OP mentioned:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending