Moderna CEO predicts that existing vaccines will be much less effective at tackling Omicron than earlier strains of coronavirus

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I am more than glad that i didn't take the vaccine.

I mean it is the first pandemic of many to come. Why would i vaccinate against the flu on steroids. Plus every move the gov (dutch) made is the opposite of what we need. Which is scaling up the healthcare capacity. Instead they opted for more surveillance for their draconic measure's.

I predict that we will reach the 6th shot by 2023🤣🤣🤣

I still get spasms on my thigh many months after being double vaccinated. I never experienced spasms in my life. No way in hell will I get a third jab.

I can't speak up in public, otherwise I will be called a conspiracy theorist "spewing right wing talking points" and "weaponizing your made up side effects". I thought we were supposed to talk about and report about what we go through when taking medication and other treatments so they can make them better? Instead, you are labelled an "anti vaxxer", as i was by a bystander when I attended a protest.
So you correlate your random spasms with medically verified vaccinations? :leon:

mrlog

VIP
Yeah I got double doses but no more for free, wallahi I will not submit to more this is turning into an Orwellian nightmare
Ninyo they are testing the waters 4real.
Heard in Austria it will be mandatory from next year.
Greece has also made it compulsory with threat of fines for elderly. If no pushback this will be across the board.
If it comes to GTA then perhaps Saskatchewan will become my hiding place

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I propose rejecting unvaccinated people from hospitals. Let the. see their choices. Eff around and find out
I suppose we should withhold treatment from people low on empathy, like yourself. There may be a net benefit.
So you correlate your random spasms with medically verified vaccinations? :leon:
And you support gaslighting of people with vaccination injury.

@AbdiGaalDoon, these people sound like members of a cult. Its sort of scary. :stressed:I know far too many individuals who have given up after one or two doses and are not sold on the subscription model being peddled. Yet they seem the type to willfully become property of the state and take COVID vaccines 4 times a year for life.

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
I haven’t gotten the vaccine yet. I think I am in the minority.

I suppose we should withhold treatment from people low on empathy, like yourself. There may be a net benefit.

@AbdiGaalDoon, these people sound like members of a cult. Its sort of scary. :stressed:I know far too many individuals who have given up after one or two doses and are not sold on the subscription model being peddled. Yet they seem the type to willfully become property of the state and take COVID vaccines 4 times a year for life.
Empathy my foot. If you refused to get the vaccine recommended and proved to help In fighting the pandemic then you should face the music. Others should be given priority over you.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member

They have been brainwashed by the media. It's useless trying to reason with them. People who get really sick and die from Covid19 come from certain populations. Only 1% of the unvaccinated will be hospitalized and only 0.5% pre vaccine died from it. They are elderly with 3 or more health issues or they were obese. It only makes sense for these people to be vaccinated. Those who are vaccinated spread the virus too so what's the point of these mandates? Everyone is going to get covid vaccinated or not, that has been stated by disease experts. Now they're making fun of people who get side effects.

I propose rejecting unvaccinated people from hospitals. Let the. see their choices. Eff around and find out
I'm down. Let me keep my taxes though. If I'm not allow to have services from a public institution my tax money contributes to, then exempt me or continue to provide me with services.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Empathy my foot. If you refused to get the vaccine recommended and proved to help In fighting the pandemic then you should face the music. Others should be given priority over you.

It's a personal choice. If you much prefer the state force an unwilling and otherwise healthy citizen to undergo a medical intervention than it says you value submission over bodily autonomy. Let people choose their medicine. If I want my diet, exercise, and supplements over a vaccine which is not without its risks than that is my choice to make not yours or the state. I have been cold and flu free for most of my life (20 + years) so I would gladly give the ill priority. I would not make any contingencies on them either. If an serial murderer or pedophile is still given access to medical treatment. Then why deny an unvaccinated law abiding citizen in a car accident? Low empathy or beholden to dogma? I can't decide.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
They have been brainwashed by the media. It's useless trying to reason with them. People who get really sick and die from Covid19 come from certain populations. Only 1% of the unvaccinated will be hospitalized and only 0.5% pre vaccine died from it. They are elderly with 3 or more health issues or they were obese. It only makes sense for these people to be vaccinated. Those who are vaccinated spread the virus too so what's the point of these mandates? Everyone is going to get covid vaccinated or not, that has been stated by disease experts. Now they're making fun of people who get side effects.

Hence why I refrain from watching. I can't stand the victim consciousness it incolcates individuals with along with a lack of personal responsibility/ accountability. Agreed. Viral loads are the same. It does not reduce transmission but merely provides time limited symptom reduction. And it's not about vaccination status but actual immunity status. Meaning the unvaccinated with naturally acquired immunity are fine as well as the recently vaccinated. But I am in favour of anyone who wants it taking it. I would never prevent them from doing so. All we ask for is very rudimentary. The ability to choose what goes into our bodies. I am not in favour of leaving that up to parliamentarians. That appear more apt to grant immunity to manufacturers and give nothing in the way of vaccination injury compensation to people adversely impacted. Which they like to pretend don't exist.

Trending

Latest posts