Modern restaurants in Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
yeah, , I think ppl subconsciously feel like somali culture is a "for home" kind of thing, but it would be nice to see it more in the public and professional realm and it doesn't need to be stagnant either, it can be modified (wedding dresses and stuff)

There is a special restaurant in Hargeisa called Hido iyo Dhawr which caters to Somali culture. You can listen to and watch
Somali musicians live while eating Somali food in this restaurant. Might be your thing. :lol:

Hido iyo Dhawr
01Y1JmR.png

halgan4.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There is a special restaurant in Hargeisa called Hido iyo Dhawr which caters to Somali culture. You can listen to and watch
Somali musicians live while eating Somali food in this restaurant. Might be your thing. :lol:

Hido iyo Dhawr
01Y1JmR.png

halgan4.jpg

What was your experience? How was the food? Every single person I asked about it that has been there has told me that it is boring and does not deserve that price.

Hido iyo Dhawr
01Y1JmR.png

halgan4.jpg

but that place looks shack-y anytime people decide to go fancy or become 'ilbax' they suddenly use english or arabic, and I wouldn't want us to become like one of those african countries that completely adopt the colonial languages, you know what I mean. its like african langages are seen as low class -_-

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
You are a fair minded individual that is not drunk with relativism.

I truly believe that Hargeisa can achieve a "beautiful city "status with just having the right mayor and governance. Plant trees in the hundreds of thousands. Reorganize the city by opening a new city center from scratch at the outskirts of the city. This place is empty and no uprooting would take place. Build roads like this

111201_naypyitaw_emptyst_2.660;660;7;70;0.jpg

130430041648-ford-myanmar-2-1024x576.jpg

These roads you looking at is in a third world country with a smart leadership. They moved their capital city from Rangoon, Burma to one in the Jungle. It took them 8 years to build it from scratch. They took into consideration the population growth and the popularity of cars and so they've build this massive roads with 16 lanes divided into heading different directions. They also made intersecting roads. They gave them names like in the West.

It can be done.

I get the idea, but that is just disgusting. Disgusting highway, looks like a runway for those gigantic soviet cargo jets lol.

These cities desperately need city planning and good infrastructure.

VixR

Veritas

Hido iyo Dhawr
01Y1JmR.png

halgan4.jpg
This looks cool, but no inside shots. It's ruined by the tourism sign though.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The restaurants look nice yeah But they are pricey the only ones they trynna attract is the Qurbo joog

And like @DuchessNinkiiUuriyey Said as soon as you step outside of these places all you see is dirt trash and rock filled roads

And the leaders cant even prioritize whats important like building roads, pavements they know its costly which I think is why they ignore it But If there were roads alotta places and business would flourish

Maybe start taxing the people who earn alot on bringing khat into the country

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Also they should take atleast half from The SDF (Somaliland development fund) money and use it on roads and bridges cause the infrastructure is really really bad in Hargeisa

This thread is about nice restaurants, and they're nice but the Debbie Downers have to spoil it by talking about infrastructure.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Al baik is in hargeisa :faysalwtf:

For real?

I don't think it's a franchise. Some locals gave the name/look so it would resemble and make money.
Niggas can't get sued because officially the country don't exist :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts