Modern day Somali Romeo and Juliet

Qali

Certified Pimp.
@BlackJack
You are the nuts to my halwa, the star to my flag, the xaar to my shubmaan, the beauty to my eyes, the bahal to our children, you are the macaan to my to :banderas::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
the day is over warya :banderas: or do you perfer my jab jabban soomali :holeup:
At least you admit your Somali ain’t great. For a minute I thought you were delusional. Anyways it’s not that deep,you just need a tutor that’s all :mjdontkno:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
At least you admit your Somali ain’t great. For a minute I thought you were delusional. Anyways it’s not that deep,you just need a tutor that’s all :mjdontkno:
it'S NOT THAT DEEP KULAHA SHUDD UP! MY SOMALI IS GREAT I WAS MILING CAMELAS IN THE BADDIYA FOR YEARSSSS

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
it'S NOT THAT DEEP KULAHA SHUDD UP! MY SOMALI IS GREAT I WAS MILING CAMELAS IN THE BADDIYA FOR YEARSSSS
You was miling camels for years in the *Baadiyo* but you can’t even spell a basic word like *Hooyada* something my 3 year old nephew can spell. Beenta iska daa ma fiicne:russ: :drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::sass2::chrisfreshhah:

Trending