Modern day polygamy

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
The mere idea brings shudders of disgust to most women. The social implications, the inherent evils that come from children born to some resentful mothers and irritation of the man doing as he pleases. Growing up in Somalia with a step-mother (bah) or more is commonplace, but for many of us qurbo the idea of our husband travelling back home and starting another family is grounds for the messiest drama and divorce possible.
Some men just go to different cities to marry.

Many of these men don't care, it's their prerogative, so afkaaga iska hayso...even women in our communities tell the women 'shhhh, don't make a big fuss...what? Are you against what is xalaal for him?'...

Anyways, would you consider it?
@Calaf @CaliTedesse @Odkac WRLD @Tawheed @Abdisamad3 @Furioso @Enigma @Siddhartha @SlimFarax
@SuleymanPitt

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
If it’s done the right way, then it’s great.
90% of the time, it’s not done the right way, which is why people have negative feelings towards it.
For me personally I don’t think I’ll be partaking, but it isn’t a bad practice.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I am indifferent about this. No feelings really. It may be that i am young, but i don't think i will leave my wife for another one, and place a burden on me and her!

I had a uncle, who was a player, he married one, got 4 kids, divorced, moved to london, married another, 2 kids, divorced, went back to Norway and married another with 4 kids, divorced, and returned to London and married a new one who is pregnant now!
It is heartbreaking to see broken family!

I am indifferent about this. No feelings really. It may be that i am young, but i don't think i will leave my wife for another one, and place a burden on me and her!

I had a uncle, who was a player, he married one, got 4 kids, divorced, moved to london, married another, 2 kids, divorced, went back to Norway and married another with 4 kids, divorced, and returned to London and married a new one who is pregnant now!
It is heartbreaking to see broken family!

For real not only that but it would create wired and confusing family tree line in next couple generation in the future.

I have this shit in my aabe side his aabe had 22 kids with 5 different wifes. The one i know and care is 5 ( 4 sibling and my father ) but the rest is unknown to me where they are how many children of that line exist etc. Had last year some dude told me i was related to him i was " Nigga are you drunk" but then when told me my grandfather is his grandfather aswell then i realised his ayeeyo was one of the 5 that was married to my granfather.

madax xanuun wallahi i would not support this shit. :jcoleno:

For real not only that but it would create wired and confusing family tree line in next couple generation in the future.

I have this shit in my aabe side his aabe had 22 kids with 5 different wifes. The one i know and care is 5 ( 4 sibling and my father ) but the rest is unknown to me where they are how many children of that line exist etc. Had last year some dude told me i was related to him i was " Nigga are you drunk" but then when told me my grandfather is his grandfather aswell then i realised his ayeeyo was one of the 5 that was married to my granfather.

madax xanuun wallahi i would not support this shit. :jcoleno:
You wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for it so you gotta support it :cool:
tenor (27).gif

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
My uncle has two wives and it is a completely chaos :dead:

2 somali women is asking for problems:kanyeshrug:

Choose smart. 1 ajnabi and 1 somali i’ve seen it and it works

Trending