Modern Arabs are Turks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Come one. I would wipe the floor with you anthropologically, historically, and genetically(the fact that you think mutations happen just becsuse one needs them is laughable) it would an ultra platinum thread in a day. What do you say?

Turks have low levels of the Central Asian yellow component, while Arabs (all kinds) do not.

Yemen1.png

It is hard to see, but the facts are there, zoom in.

/Issue settled

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You are really retarded to believe most Arabs are Turks when Arabs have always lived in the region and Turks arrived from Asia Mongol area which they even agree upon. Most Turkish people now are not really Turkic anymore and are mixed. So how can you call the Arabs Turks when they have always remained in the region it is the Turkic people that have mixed with Greek, Armenian and Arab population.

Apollo

VIP
You are really retarded to believe most Arabs are Turks when Arabs have always lived in the region and Turks arrived from Asia Mongol area which they even agree upon. Most Turkish people now are not really Turkic anymore and are mixed. So how can you call the Arabs Turks when they have always remained in the region it is the Turkic people that have mixed with Greek, Armenian and Arab population.

It is a false idea spread by Afrocentric websites, like this one:

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/True_Negros/The_True_Negro_2.htm

Fake history website, similar to fake news.

Turks have low levels of the Central Asian yellow component, while Arabs (all kinds) do not.

Yemen1.png

It is hard to see, but the facts are there, zoom in.

/Issue settled
You have balls i commend you.

Turks as in linguistically turkic as in the inhabitants of the country of turkey the seat of the ottoman empire that ruled over the carab world for centuries.

Apollo

VIP
You have balls i commend you.

Turks as in linguistically turkic as in the inhabitants of the country of turkey the seat of the ottoman empire that ruled over the carab world for centuries.

Indigenous Arabs are descendants of the earliest split from ancient Eurasian populations
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4728368/

Read that study, the Bedouin type of Arabs (who look like the Arab stereotype) are largely of native origin.

Also, don't confuse the black slaves Arabs have with native Arabs, the two are not the same. Be reasonable. That is like claiming African Americans are the same as Native Americans.

151f05.jpg

Indigenous Arabs are descendants of the earliest split from ancient Eurasian populations

Read that study, the Bedouin type of Arabs (who look like the Arab stereotype) are largely of native origin.

Also, don't confuse the black slaves Arabs have with native Arabs, the two are not the same. Be reasonable. That is like claiming African Americans are the same as Native Americans.

151f05.jpg
Explain to me why al mubarrad( a 9th century arabic gramarrian) wrote
"What he (Fadl ibn al Abas) meant by: I am the green one; is the dark one, the black one. The Arabs used to take pride in their darkness and blackness and they had a distaste for a light complexion and they used to say that a light complexion was the complexion of the non-Arabs."

Apollo

VIP
Explain to me why al mubarrad( a 9th century arabic gramarrian) wrote
"What he (Fadl ibn al Abas) meant by: I am the green one; is the dark one, the black one. The Arabs used to take pride in their darkness and blackness and they had a distaste for a light complexion and they used to say that a light complexion was the complexion of the non-Arabs."

Some native Arabs can be brown, but they are not African in origin. There is no major genetic difference between brown Arabs and light-skinned Arabs. It is just phenotypic diversity in a population like there is brunette vs red vs blonde Europeans.

Don't trust those Afrocentric websites claiming Arabs as Turks, THEY have an agenda, not the other way around.

151f05.jpg
Can not the physical appearence of a people change whilst their ydna remains intact?

Apollo

VIP
Can not the physical appearence of a people change whilst their ydna remains intact?

The only that changed physically with Arabs is that they become fatter, especially Gulf Arabs :lol: Their race did not change. The Turkish stuff are lies spread by Afrocentric African-Americans who are after claiming Egypt & Petra Civilization.

Some native Arabs can be brown, but they are not African in origin. There is no major genetic difference between brown Arabs and light-skinned Arabs. It is just phenotypic diversity in a population like there is brunette vs red vs blonde Europeans.

Don't trust those Afrocentric websites claiming Arabs as Turks, THEY have an agenda, not the other way around.
Well according to the link you gave me everyone is african in origin
"The Arabian Peninsula was the initial site of the out-of-Africa migrations that occurred between 125,000 and 60,000 yr ago,..."

Apollo

VIP
@Libaaxseendheer, Darods are not Arabs. They are native Horn Africans. The Banu Hashim claims are all lies.

If that is the reason why you want Arabs to be dark. Darod was not an Arab.

According to ibn manzur in his explanation of a hadith-

“He means (by the blacks and the reds) the Arabs and the non-Arabs and the complexion of most Arabs is brown and jet-black and the complexion of most non-Arabs is white and red.”

What is your proof that the majority of arabs werent the same shades of brown as the sudanese arabs?

Apollo

VIP
No thats not it. Its because i've come cross many historical documents suggesting that arabs and berbers were black up untill 500 years ago.

That is completely false. In fact, the further back you go in time, the less Sub-Saharan African Arabs become. You know all over the Arab world they have African slaves who were set free. Many of those then started mixing with the locals. In the ancient past, this kind of contact never occurred.

That is completely false. In fact, the further back you go in time, the less Sub-Saharan African Arabs become. You know all over the Arab world they have African slaves who were set free. Many of those then started mixing with the locals. In the ancient past, this kind of contact never occurred.
According to the link you gave me the further you go back in time the more subsaharan african arabs become
"The Arabian Peninsula was the initial site of the out-of-Africa migrations that occurred between 125,000 and 60,000 yr ago,..."
How do you reconcile that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts