MODEL UNITED NATIONS ( S-spot version) ( pick a country)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
*given speech at the UN

Ladies and gentlemen, your excellencies I bring you greeting from Eritrea.

We have been independent for close to 30 years and I can happily say that we have rejected all the NGOs and all the handouts. We believe in self reliance.

As you all are aware we live in a trouble part of the world. We host 30k Somalis. Speaking of Somalia, we believe it is time that neighboring countries should be given custody of her, a 30 year trusteeship. When a person becomes insane what do governments do ? Obviously the power of attorney is passed on to the next of kin. Ladies and gentlemen we have a madman in our neck of the woods. We have to suffer because of this insane nation. I rest my case.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
:drakelaugh::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

What’re you gonna represent the baboons of Papau
they fascinate me :pachah1:
giphy.gif

Tukraq

VIP
*given speech at the UN

Ladies and gentlemen, your excellencies I bring you greeting from Eritrea.

We have been independent for close to 30 years and I can happily say that we have rejected all the NGOs and all the handouts. We believe in self reliance.

As you all are aware we live in a trouble part of the world. We host 30k Somalis. Speaking of Somalia, we believe it is time that neighboring countries should be given custody of her, a 30 year trusteeship. When a person becomes insane what do governments do ? Obviously the power of attorney is passed on to the next of kin. Ladies and gentlemen we have a madman in our neck of the woods. We have to suffer because of this insane nation. I rest my case.
as the USA, mr Eritrea or what ever shithole its called, leave the decisions to the big dawgs, you neighboring countries couldn't be trusted with a remote controller for crying out loud, because of this I have decided as leader of the UN to put the whole region under trusteeship including you mr Eritrea

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
as the USA, mr Eritrea or what ever shithole its called, leave the decisions to the big dawgs, you neighboring countries couldn't be trusted with a remote controller for crying out loud, because of this I have decided as leader of the UN to put the whole region under trusteeship including you mr Eritrea

You imperialist warmonger! You are the reason why we Africans are in the predicament we are in.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
As the the delegate of Saudi Arabia to the UN ,we will like in advance to congratulate our biggest allay Donald Trump for his re-election soon.

We will be delighted if the UN let's us save our poor Muslim brothers in Somalia, our peace keeping forces did tremendous job in rebuilding Yemen and restored peace,

We will help them achieve self reliance investing in of-shore oil drills, we also promise any member of the UN countries not to ever spend any more humantrain aid in Somalia anymore.

:farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending